Anyone ever consigned with Ann's Fabulous Find's?

I agree with Bagaday. I have sold mostly. They are great to work with. I have even changed my mind about parting with a beloved purse right after I sent it to them, and they sent it back to me free of charge.
If you download the consignment agreement there is a scale that shows how much you will receive for a given sale price. (It is much easier to look at the chart than to figure it out on your own.)

I sold my Chanel Classic Flap with them and I had a very positive experience. They reached out to me and made sure I was comfortable with the price it was listed at. They were always very forthcoming and informative about the entire process. I would definitely use them again. I sell things on Ebay, but nothing of any value over $500.00. I would definitely go consignment with anything of great value and Ann's is very pleasant to work with.

I have been impressed with how nice Ann and her staff are over the phone and in emails. They answer every question. I have bought and sold with them and plan on consigning a few bags next week.

This is so reassuring ladies - I have a few things to send them next week and I am so glad people have had positive experiences. I've found their communication excellent and friendly!

Hi all: I have read many good things about shopping with Anns Fabulous Finds but could not find anything about consigning with them. Will anyone please share his/her experience with Anns? Thank you.

Moderators: Please move if there is an appropriate thread. :biggrin:

I have been consigning with AFF for about 10 years from Hermes to Chanel to LV. I have been very happy with them, they are efficient, professional and are my go-to for selling, as I don't do e bay

I have been consigning with AFF for about 10 years from Hermes to Chanel to LV. I have been very happy with them, they are efficient, professional and are my go-to for selling, as I don't do e bay

Thank you, chessmont. For instance Yoogi's & Fashionphile, one gets an estimated quote via email based on pictures sent, how about Anns? And based on what I have read so far for Anns, you will need to send the bags to them first and IF they are so popular with consignors, the wait could be quite long? Please correct me if I am wrong.:blush:
Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, chessmont. For instance Yoogi's & Fashionphile, one gets an estimated quote via email based on pictures sent, how about Anns? And based on what I have read so far for Anns, you will need to send the bags to them first and IF they are so popular with consignors, the wait could be quite long? Please correct me if I am wrong.:blush:
Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

I just sent some bags to them (5) and 4 went up on the site in less than 2 weeks might have been only a week I wasn't really paying attention...

Yes you need to send the item to them and they will get back to you on a price but you have input as to if it is a price you think is good. But I trust Ann, she is on the money with worth, and after all, the more you make the more she makes so it's nt like she underprices things. I believe they will send you a shipping label, though I have only used this when sending something very expensive that Fedex won't ship (watches ad jewelry). AFF has their own insurance on it they use. HTH.

I just sent some bags to them (5) and 4 went up on the site in less than 2 weeks might have been only a week I wasn't really paying attention...

Yes you need to send the item to them and they will get back to you on a price but you have input as to if it is a price you think is good. But I trust Ann, she is on the money with worth, and after all, the more you make the more she makes so it's nt like she underprices things. I believe they will send you a shipping label, though I have only used this when sending something very expensive that Fedex won't ship (watches ad jewelry). AFF has their own insurance on it they use. HTH.
Hi chessmont, your input is very helpful. My DIL has recently given birth to a baby girl and I heard her lamenting that her lifestyle is different now and the smaller Chanels and LVs need to go. I will put this info to good use. Thanks again!! :hugs:

Hope I'm doing this right! Wanted to share my experience buying a bag from Ann's. As a first time buyer of Ann's I was a little apprehensive, but took the plunge after getting a prompt & courteous reply to a question I had. The bag came today, a day early, and was exactly as described. Included with my order was a handwritten thank note, something I have yet to receive from anyone else I've bought bags from. I thought it was a nice nice touch. Overall very good experience.

Ive been buying selling with them,since 2009 i think,they provide a great service.mistakes can happen,in any buisness,but ive found,there very fast at sorting out any nigals

Sent from my SM-T560 using PurseForum mobile app

I apologize to revive such an old thread, but I came up empty when I search for it. Does anyone have experience of getting paid by Ann? I think Ann can pay you through paypal, and my question is, will there be any transfer fee? TIA!

I consigned with them quite a few years ago when they accepted contemporary designers (they obviously don't accept them anymore), and I had a very good experience. I never requested them to send the payment through PayPal, though. I just let them send me a check and I got it within a week or less. Their customer service was excellent.

About the PayPal fees, I have received payments from other consignment stores through PayPal and I never got charged a fee. So it should be the same for AFF.