~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you DRJones!:smile:

Lol, oh...the sacrifices we make for pretty purses! Thanks onmymind24seven!:P

Aww, thanks so much TooManyWantMore...your beautiful collection has had me dreaming!:tender:

Thank you for your kind words klatte! :smile: I definitely recommend this size for petites...it's very lightweight and has a lot of great compartments.

Thank you very much luvallpurses!:smile:

Thank you sweet LVMOMMY!:smile:

2. Aww, thank you so much LouisV76! I'm still in awe!:P

Thank you sleeping!:smile:

S324k, thank you very much!:biggrin:

dear glamorioustasha...hope all is well with you! thanks so much :smile:

thank you allyloupuppy!:P

thanks for your lovely compliment MyOwnPleasure...it's a beautiful one to add to your collection!:biggrin:

3. Very sweet of you, thanks sushi girl!:P

4. Oooohhh, I hope you go for the Emp Montaigne too!:graucho:
    On the inside zippered compartment: zippy compact wallet (or my regular zippy organizer wallet fits too,) mini pochette, card holder, 4-key holder, cles
    Two open side compartments: iPhone, iPad mini (will see if my DH's iPad will fit...,) sunglasses (in a case,) cosmetics case, small notebook, paperback book, small umbrella and more....
    Will try to take some pics to show you how everything fits.;)

5. Gorgeous gorgeous bag, congrats! Looks lovely on you :smile:

6. Congratulations!!

7. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love your new addition. Congrats and enjoy!!

8. This bag is gorgeous! I love it! :biggrin:

9. Omg it's absolutely gorgeous!!

10. Congrats this is gorgeous! I've had an artsy emp and found it too big for me. This might suit me. Mind if I ask the retail price for this?

11. Wow I love it!!! I never really paid much attention to it but it's absolutely beautiful!

12. Love it! I wish all bags had the option that your short straps do. Awesome choice.

13. It's so beautiful! :smile: But is it heavy?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

14. Wow this is one beautiful bag! I love the feminine curves, and the leather looks sumptuous!

15. Congratulations !