~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! I didn't think that bag could hold very much, but it sure looks like you can fit a lot!
    Thank you so much for posting these pictures StarStarMoon.. I will definately be giving this bag a look the next time I visit the store... I appreciate your review on this bag, I love this forum, I really learn a lot as I'm enabled on my newer addiction of LV!! :ty:

2. Sure, happy to help CoralCat! It's funny, bec I started with less items...then realized I could add a few more...I surprised myself with how much this bag could fit. :P
    Have fun shopping and ask any questions, anytime...I was thinking of doing a YouTube review, since there aren't many on the Emp Montaigne...;)
    So true...I've learned from many lovely *enablers* here...tPF is FAB!

3. Thank you Milan!:smile:

Thanks so much Dawn! It's actually quite light for an all-leather bag. :biggrin:

thank you very much forespec! :smile:

4. Absolutely Lovely! Congrats!

5. I was able to try on the bag today, I am so surprised at how much room there is for its size!
    I'm definitely thinking about this bag now...
    I vote yes on the YouTube review StarStarMoon you should do it! Thanks again for all of great pics here on TPF!

6. Beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!