~~ An Indelible *Empreinte* Reveal ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous bag. Great choice on this one!

2. Big congrats! I know you will love this Montaigne! I had to pry it out of my hands because it was time to "rotate" out to another handbag. (I had been carrying her since the day I got her) :lol:

Your modeling pictures are fabulous! Thanks a lot for taking the time to treat us all. You look "dahhhhling"! :tender:

3. Gorgeous! Congrats!!

4. Thank you bluediamond!:smile:

Aww, thank you AnotherHandbag!:P

Thank you lvoe nyc!:smile:

Thanks for your sweet words Venessa!:biggrin:

Thanks so much mellowdee! :smile:

Ditchwitch, thank you!:biggrin:

5. Thank you lofty! The Emp Artsy is gorgeous, but I've also found it too a bit too heavy. This is much more lightweight and still has great compartments. Current price is $3250 (USD)

Aww, thanks Missy! It was under the radar for me too...so glad I didn't *miss* this one though! ;)

Thank you very much farris! True, some of the short-handled bags don't have the option of folding in when carrying it with the longer strap. :smile:

Thanks LVintage_LVoe! No, it's not heavy and the leather is structured, yet flexible on the *Empreinte* sides. :smile:

I agree, and thanks averagejoe!
    The aesthetics really appealed to me on this style...I'm still in awe!:biggrin:

6. Aww, thank you so much Tulip2, dear!! :flowers: It was YOUR gorgeous Empreinte Montaigne and all of your FAB mod pics that had me drooling! Ha ha ha...we need some group therapy to support each other when it's time to rotate..."please gently put the purse down...now breathe deeply, and reach for your other purse...it's going to be O.K.!!:lol: I'll call upon you when my Montaigne needs to be pried with force from my shaking hands...:help:

7. Wow! Sounds like it can hold a lot! I love this size too! Thank you StarStarMoon! Look forward to pictures! :graucho:sounds like this one will be next on the list for me!

8. :lolots: I'll be here…but I don't know how much help I'll be. :graucho: I hope you love your beautiful Montaigne as much as I do!

9. Perfect - that's all we can ask for...to be in the beautiful company of those that understand the power of a purse! :ghi5: May you also enjoy your stunning Montaigne in good health, always!:tender:

10. So pretty!! Congratulations! This might have to be on my wish list. Enjoy your new beauty!

11. Thank you Court2gz! :smile:

Aww, thanks mmchav!:biggrin:

Thanks so much n4n6906! Definitely give this one a try...you may get hooked!;)

12. Sorry for the delay CoralCat...here are the pics! keep in mind, i would not over stuff this bag...just giving you an idea of different-sized items that fit in each compartment. HTH!

Attached Files:

13. Beautiful :smile:) congrats

14. Wow that's a lot of stuff for the bag! Is it heavy? Congratulations on your beautiful bag!

15. lovely :smile: