Alma BB - epi or epi love lock. Thoughts pls...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes as soon as I take her out the dust bag I’ll know - if it’s not heart skips a beat love then she’s going back

LouisVuitton4Me likes this.
  2. This year is also the first new year with my baby boy! The purse(s?) is the best treat!

gilson854 likes this.
  3. Yes my one worry was it might be a more dressy bag so wouldn’t be able to use it quite so much...

4. I saw this bag yesterday and the whole line is beautiful - they are actually metal pieces attached to the bag (on the epi) but I passed because I thought it was a little juvenile not as sophisticated as the original, but that’s just my opinion. I felt I would love it for a short time and feel odd carrying it to work for that reason. Good Luck with your decision!

snibor and gilson854 like this.
  5. [​IMG] wow she’s so beautiful!! Not 100% decided on what to do as need to work out if she’s casual enough for using all the time but there’s no doubting she’s beautiful! Xx

Rani, Aliluvlv, jian and 2 others like this.
  6. Touch call, but the indigo color is much lovelier in person!

Aliluvlv likes this.
  7. I’m not one for all the patches and such that have been coming out but this one is gorgeous! I think you can get a lot of use out of this.

9. I love this bag. Had same dilemma as OP but glad I went for this one. Here's is a quick mod shot from hotel room I took other day. Screenshot_20190112-021827_Gallery.jpg

LV521, snibor, Venessa84 and 2 others like this.
  10. Every time I see a pic of this bag it grows on me more and more. It looks lovely on you!

Missydora likes this.
  11. It’s really pretty!

Missydora likes this.
  12. It’s such a stunning bag isn’t it. Fab photo!! Think I’m leaning towards keeping it but feel it’d be more ‘sensible’ to exchange for indigo but do I want to be sensible xx

Missydora likes this.
  13. classic - no contest for me. those will stay forever but these blings and patches will be out of style someday (just my opinion)

gilson854 likes this.
  14. Its a hard decision. For me I just felt that I can always get the normal version later down the line if I really wanted it since they are both quite different.
    I think between normal black epi and indigo. I prefer the black. The black epi is just so slick looking can dress up or down. Good luck deciding. :smile:

15. Hi Missydora, do you know which would fit more? Alma bb or Blanche bb?