Alma BB - epi or epi love lock. Thoughts pls...

I would generally say go with the classic but in this case, it sounds like your drawn in by the "locks" on the Alma and since you already have a few very classic and black bags, why not try something a little more fun. I think you will know when you open if it's a keeper or not! Good luck.

Yes as soon as I take her out the dust bag I’ll know - if it’s not heart skips a beat love then she’s going back [emoji5]

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
Thanks CornishMon - this is the only stickers/patches type one that’s properly caught my eye - love that it’s gold rather than colours but yes that’s a valid point re whether I’d tire of the design that I’ll have to consider [emoji848][emoji8]

I saw this bag yesterday and the whole line is beautiful - they are actually metal pieces attached to the bag (on the epi) but I passed because I thought it was a little juvenile not as sophisticated as the original, but that’s just my opinion. I felt I would love it for a short time and feel odd carrying it to work for that reason. Good Luck with your decision!

e9946ebbfd280b0e11d1686e63e0403f.jpg
wow she’s so beautiful!! [emoji7]Not 100% decided on what to do as need to work out if she’s casual enough for using all the time but there’s no doubting she’s beautiful! Xx

e9946ebbfd280b0e11d1686e63e0403f.jpg
wow she’s so beautiful!! [emoji7]Not 100% decided on what to do as need to work out if she’s casual enough for using all the time but there’s no doubting she’s beautiful! Xx

I’m not one for all the patches and such that have been coming out but this one is gorgeous! I think you can get a lot of use out of this.

It’s such a stunning bag isn’t it. Fab photo!! Think I’m leaning towards keeping it but feel it’d be more ‘sensible’ to exchange for indigo but do I want to be sensible [emoji848] xx
Its a hard decision. For me I just felt that I can always get the normal version later down the line if I really wanted it since they are both quite different.
I think between normal black epi and indigo. I prefer the black. The black epi is just so slick looking can dress up or down. Good luck deciding. :smile:

Its a hard decision. For me I just felt that I can always get the normal version later down the line if I really wanted it since they are both quite different.
I think between normal black epi and indigo. I prefer the black. The black epi is just so slick looking can dress up or down. Good luck deciding. :smile:
Hi Missydora, do you know which would fit more? Alma bb or Blanche bb?