Alma BB - epi or epi love lock. Thoughts pls...

I agree that a lot of them do look quite childish but for some reason I don’t think this one does as it doesn’t have the colourful bits like on the mono versions. I wish I lived closer to a store so I could go in and compare them and try on xx
I have seen it in real life and I find it dreadful. But I am not looking for “fun” when I purchase a bag. I gravitate toward classic designs.

I have seen it in real life and I find it dreadful. But I am not looking for “fun” when I purchase a bag. I gravitate toward classic designs.

Well I should probably go for it while I’m still young [emoji5] (well I consider myself young ) Think I’ll know as soon as I’ve opened it whether it’s love or not so we shall see! Xx

Well I should probably go for it while I’m still young [emoji5] (well I consider myself young ) Think I’ll know as soon as I’ve opened it whether it’s love or not so we shall see! Xx
I don’t know if it has anything to do with being younger or older, but yes, you should definitely see it in person. If you love it, then it’s meant to be! You can always resell it if you get tired of it later.

I would generally say go with the classic but in this case, it sounds like your drawn in by the "locks" on the Alma and since you already have a few very classic and black bags, why not try something a little more fun. I think you will know when you open if it's a keeper or not! Good luck.

I don't usually go for limited edition pieces, but occasionally I do. These LE pieces will remind you of a particular time and a particular period in your life. And plus I don't think this one is over the top, I think it's quite nicely done. :smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: gilson854
Ooo congrats on your new beauty [emoji178] Such hard but lovely decisions to make! Have you done a reveal? I’d LOVE to see that and some mod shots [emoji7] And I don’t think it looks childish at all [emoji5] xx

Here you are! The two sides of it.
I like the black and gold combination. And since it’s my first Alma bb, I just cannot stop using it! Perfect for everyday essentials [emoji8]IMG_1546868534.326879.jpgIMG_1546868550.531305.jpg

Last edited:
Here you are! The two sides of it.
I like the black and gold combination. And since it’s my first Alma bb, I just cannot stop using it! Perfect for everyday essentials [emoji8]View attachment 4298585View attachment 4298586

Thank you so much for the pics! She looks beautiful and looks amazing on you! I’m really excited to receive her and she’ll also be my first alma bb - hoping it’s not a slippery have too many bags as it is! Xx

I don't usually go for limited edition pieces, but occasionally I do. These LE pieces will remind you of a particular time and a particular period in your life. And plus I don't think this one is over the top, I think it's quite nicely done. :smile::smile::smile:

You know that’s such a lovely way to think of it - thank you - it’s my first new year with my baby boy so it is a special time to mark [emoji178]

Reactions: Grande Latte