All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

It is fabulous 318, truly... A girl cannot get enough McQueen clutch eye candy!

I finally received the scarf I bought on Feb 1st (it was actually the first one I bought!)... my current collection of scarves..

Creme with black skulls
Rosemole with red skulls
Sage green with creme skulls
White with sage skulls
Black with gold skulls
Tattoo chain scarf

And on their way to me.... the winged faithful bootie from the last line Alexander created; Spring 2011... I am SO excited for this booties!

cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/81101/81101_ou_l.jpg

I am clutch less though... Dezy and I are going to try to do something about that tomorrow.

Bella - JEALOUS @ 6 HOTT McQueen Scarves!!! I will only have one, and that will be the Reptilia Scarf to match the clutch (Which is on it's way, so I'll post pics when it arrives), but I must say, I saw you in another thread with the Chanel bag, and the Tattoo McQueen scarf!!! That Chanel and the Tattoo McQueen are HOTT!! Also, I have seen the Booties IRL, and they are also TDF!! Great job on finding them! Make sure you take Modeling pics! Let me know what you and Dezy come up with!! ;-D

Absolutely, heart-stoppingly gorgeous. Simply amazing!

Thanks HauteMama!!! I searched high and low and FINALLY found 2 of my 3 HGs i've been looking for!!! :yahoo: Still on the search for the LAST one!!:sweatdrop:

HEY, Y'ALL!! I'm thinking of getting this Tote later on this year!! I already have the Black leather one that's just like this from AW2010, so what do you all think of this Ivory Leather Embossed Skull DeManta Tote??

(Took the Pics from NET-A-PORTER.COM)

Attachments

• 98686_fr_dl.jpg
    98686_fr_dl.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 98686_in_dl.jpg
    98686_in_dl.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 535
  • 98686_e1_dl.jpg
    98686_e1_dl.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 525
Bella - JEALOUS @ 6 HOTT McQueen Scarves!!! I will only have one, and that will be the Reptilia Scarf to match the clutch (Which is on it's way, so I'll post pics when it arrives), but I must say, I saw you in another thread with the Chanel bag, and the Tattoo McQueen scarf!!! That Chanel and the Tattoo McQueen are HOTT!!

Your clutch is gorgeous and you will love you Reptilia Scarf! I have one and it is easily my favorite scarf ever! You are so lucky to have both! :greengrin:

&& I saw the Chanel with the Tattoo Scarf too. FABULOUS!!! :yes:

here is my contribution! my new Brittania punk clutch!!!!:yahoo:

amq11.jpg

amq2.jpg

amq4.jpg

amq3.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!! I loved this color the minute I saw it on the Purse Blog.

Your clutch is gorgeous and you will love you Reptilia Scarf! I have one and it is easily my favorite scarf ever! You are so lucky to have both! :greengrin:

&& I saw the Chanel with the Tattoo Scarf too. FABULOUS!!! :yes:

OMG - Thank you so much!! I am just now starting to collect fashion, and really be into fashion, and my first fashion items that I own are ALL MCQUEEN! I don't have much, but I'm very particular of what I want, and what I HAVE TO HAVE!! seeing that this is my VERY FIRST SCARF EVER, how do you wear your McQueen sari? could you model some pics for me? i'm so ready to get my scarf!!

Thanks 318!

The AMQ boutique in Los Angeles was fabulous! Dezy and I had a chance to try several gorgeous clutches.. The clothing was incredible. We were both drawn to one particular dress from the S/S 11 collection. They also have the original black faithful booties for those interested.

We did not buy anything but Dezy helped in my decision making on a purchase made via the interwebs late last night ;)

Suzie - YAY for TWINPOWER!!! LOL, It is totally breathtaking!! I'm tracking the matching scarf as we speak!!! Can't wait for it to get here already!! lol I still have one more clutch to find before my SS2010 HG search is called off! :sneaky:

Bella - You all should have taken pics of your McQueen LV trip! :biggrin: Would have loved to have seen the new arrivals and available inventory! LV SA Samantha is the BEST! what did you end up purchasing online, if you don't mind me asking?

LOL, you all, I had not too long ago today received an email from ssense.com telling me about the additional 20% coupon (Save20) on their sale items, and I had to literally call someone and talk myself out of a purchase!!! lol,They told me to go for it, but I just X'd out of the screen and told myself NO!! I'm saving up for a future purchase, and I almost got sidetracked!!! ""See, I do have SOME willpower, Very little, but It's in me, somewhere!!!:lol:""

all i own are clutches and avi sunnies at this point, but i would really love to start buying some of his clothes, which are simply spectacular!!!

ladies and gents, you all have some AMAZING pieces. thank you all for sharing!!!

These are my only two McQueen items.

I bought these shoes at the last McQueen sample sale in NYC in 2009. My husband thought they were too over the top (he said they looked like shoes a streetwalker would wear!) so I tried to sell them. They never sold and I'm glad they didn't. I have never worn them and I have a piece of shoe art from one of his last collections.

mcqueen1.jpg

mcqueen3.jpg

mcqueen2.jpg

I also bought this scarf at the same sale and I've never worn it because I'm afraid of snagging it.
scarf.jpg

I used to own this
soldscarf.jpg

i love these creighbaby!!! you are so lucky!!!