All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

creighbaby, they are all fabulous! The shoes are very fashionable especially with that thicker heel and the scarf you still have needs to be worn!!! I cannot believe you let go of the hummingbird scarf... :wtf:

These are my only two McQueen items.

I bought these shoes at the last McQueen sample sale in NYC in 2009. My husband thought they were too over the top (he said they looked like shoes a streetwalker would wear!) so I tried to sell them. They never sold and I'm glad they didn't. I have never worn them and I have a piece of shoe art from one of his last collections.

mcqueen1.jpg

mcqueen3.jpg

mcqueen2.jpg

I also bought this scarf at the same sale and I've never worn it because I'm afraid of snagging it.
scarf.jpg

I used to own this
soldscarf.jpg

WOW!!!! Incredible pics, Creigh!!!! I love all of it!!! Those scarves are TDF!!!! The shoes!! STUNNING!!! I can't wait to see how you put this together!!! :biggrin:

Oh, THE thread I was hoping for! Great idea ladies!

I'm a major McQueen lover, with a few items - but the ones I can't recommend enough are the lace leggings. I've got two pairs, which I wear under a skirt just like stockings, and I swear: every. single. time. I wear them, I get compliments. They're total show-stoppers!
I'm not a fan of the latest model, though, as to me, the most beautiful part (the koi and butterfly patterns) are so high up on the hips that they're mostly hidden, while the leg part is a bit meh compared to the gorgeousness of the earlier models.

(edited to cut the pics, they didn't show up for some reason)

creighbaby, they are all fabulous! The shoes are very fashionable especially with that thicker heel and the scarf you still have needs to be worn!!! I cannot believe you let go of the hummingbird scarf... :wtf:

I was torn over which scarf to keep, but after over-spending at the sale -- I also bought two pair of puma/mcqueen sneakers, one for my husband and one for me -- the shoes and scarves.

Greetings all McQueen lovers... Just wondering if anyone has an email address for the Las Vegas SA or store as I would like to order something and have it shipped to Oz. I want to email a pic of what I want... thought it might be better than explaining it.. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

I have lots of McQueen I am happy to say.

My Alexander McQueen coat (here with my Gucci Secret). It unzips to become a jacket, a short coat or full-length. I have the matching trousers and skirt too. Please excuse the belt which doesn't look great with it (I was showing by request).

attachment.php

BellaShoes, not dresses (hehe), but:

I only own 3 other mcqueen items, two of which are not currently with me. I got a dark gray and gold (I think it's listed as midnight/sun?) classic skull scarf, and a fox print skinny tie.

My third item, I absolutely love. It's from his Spring 2010 collection, and is a waistcoat with the Boticelli/glass print (please excuse the logo; I edited it in for use in a scrapbook of sorts). The print is so graphic and bold, and you just don't see that often enough in menswear!

RH49x

Attachments

• Alexander-McQueen-Spring-2010-Waistcoat.jpg
    Alexander-McQueen-Spring-2010-Waistcoat.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,420
  • msqueens10wlogo1c.jpg
    msqueens10wlogo1c.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 595
FINALLY got my Snake-Print Clutch yesterday, and it is WAAAY GORGEOUS in person!!! Another addition to my McQueen Collection, so far!! :yahoo:
I'll post pics of it when I figure how to put them on here properly!!! lol

Last edited:
OKAY, FINALLY!!! My pics of the newest member of my McQueen Family!!!
(All Pics are taken with Flash On)

Attachments

• DSC00037wtmkwtmk.JPG
    DSC00037wtmkwtmk.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 583
  • DSC00039wtmkwtmk.JPG
    DSC00039wtmkwtmk.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC00040wtmkwtmk.JPG
    DSC00040wtmkwtmk.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC00047wtmkwtmk.JPG
    DSC00047wtmkwtmk.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC00049wtmkwtmk.jpg
    DSC00049wtmkwtmk.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 547
It is fabulous 318, truly... A girl cannot get enough McQueen clutch eye candy!

I finally received the scarf I bought on Feb 1st (it was actually the first one I bought!)... my current collection of scarves..

Creme with black skulls
Rosemole with red skulls
Sage green with creme skulls
White with sage skulls
Black with gold skulls
Tattoo chain scarf

And on their way to me.... the winged faithful bootie from the last line Alexander created; Spring 2011... I am SO excited for this booties!

81101_ou_l.jpg

I am clutch less though... Dezy and I are going to try to do something about that tomorrow.