All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

I have lots of McQueen I am happy to say.

My Alexander McQueen coat (here with my Gucci Secret). It unzips to become a jacket, a short coat or full-length. I have the matching trousers and skirt too. Please excuse the belt which doesn't look great with it (I was showing by request).

attachment.php

wow i LOVE this papertiger! you look so chic!!!

BellaShoes, not dresses (hehe), but:

I only own 3 other mcqueen items, two of which are not currently with me. I got a dark gray and gold (I think it's listed as midnight/sun?) classic skull scarf, and a fox print skinny tie.

My third item, I absolutely love. It's from his Spring 2010 collection, and is a waistcoat with the Boticelli/glass print (please excuse the logo; I edited it in for use in a scrapbook of sorts). The print is so graphic and bold, and you just don't see that often enough in menswear!

RH49x

what an incredible print chemist!

Hello ladies, I did have the fur booties but they were too small so sold them and brought the gold winged ones in the selfridges sale for a brilliant price of £109, I was gobsmaked at the till, They also match perfectly with my Ebury Vivienne Westwood.

I also had the white lips scarf, But alas it was stolen from my hotel room in Paris, Have searched for a replacement but never found one.

I am thinking of buying a scarf this month as they have a beautiful flesh/yellow one online but it will have to be after I buy my LV epi speedy I think :smile:

I will post McQueen group pictures when I get the scarf.

The new booties on Harrods are so beautiful though I want to throw myself at them

http://www.harrods.com/product/alexander-mcqueen/angel-laser-leather-peeptoe-boot/000000000002372851?cat1=b-alexander-mcqueen&cat2=b-alexander-mcqueen-shoes

http://www.harrods.com/product/alexander-mcqueen/angel-laser-leather-peeptoe-boot/000000000002372852?cat1=b-alexander-mcqueen&cat2=b-alexander-mcqueen-shoes

Here is my Brand New Scarf!! My Very FIRST scarf EVER!! It is incredible! It's so Soft, Sheer, Vibrant, and Large!! Let me know what you all think. This may be my first scarf, but it will surely NOT be my last! :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00072wtmk.JPG
    DSC00072wtmk.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,282
  • DSC00073wtmk.JPG
    DSC00073wtmk.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 605
  • DSC00075wtmk.JPG
    DSC00075wtmk.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 536
  • DSC00084wtmk.JPG
    DSC00084wtmk.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 591
Here is my Brand New Scarf!! My Very FIRST scarf EVER!! It is incredible! It's so Soft, Sheer, Vibrant, and Large!! Let me know what you all think. This may be my first scarf, but it will surely NOT be my last! :happydance:

What a stunning SCARF!!!! McQueen was one of my favorite designers, so sad that he is no longer designs, but its nice to see that the designs still have a lot of his influence:smile:)

Absolutely stunning, 318! Even today, I'm still left speechless at how those colors, and that print just works so well!

Also, thanks everyone for the kind comments! :P

I love Alexander McQueen, and your scarf is truly exquisite.

Congratulations and wear it in good health.

Thanks Dallas, Chemist, and GirlfromMoscow!! I was truly blessed to find this exquisite scarf and the Snake Print DeManta Clutch from the SS 2010 Plato's Atlantis Collection!! Since this is my very first scarf, I don't know the rights and wrongs and care tips for such a scarf! It's 100% Silk Chiffon. How do I make sure that it keep it's integrity and still wear it every now and then?