All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

They look beautiful to me but I'm not a guy. So long as the white isn't bright white I don't think they will look cartoonish/costume-y. I also think that they are a pair of shoes that will look better worn in a bit so I wouldn't worry about them - quite decadent, McQueen should never be pristine ;0

Thanks papertiger.

I've decided that if i took so long to contemplate a purchase, it probably isn't worth it in the first place.

I think if I ever get another exotic, it will probably be a small accent piece...like a SLG or bracelet.

hi ladies,
should i get this bag?
wht do u guys think?

will it look as nice in person.. in the pics it looks stunning..

Attachments

• bags-alexander-mcqueen-fall-winter-2012-2013-of-clutch-4.jpg
    bags-alexander-mcqueen-fall-winter-2012-2013-of-clutch-4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 567
was going through photos on my computer and i came across these two of my first ever McQueen item. It was purchased from the Vegas Boutique :biggrin: i didnt realize it was the beginning of a obsession HAHAHA
caronscamera140.jpg

caronscamera143.jpg

was going through photos on my computer and i came across these two of my first ever McQueen item. It was purchased from the Vegas Boutique :biggrin: i didnt realize it was the beginning of a obsession HAHAHA
caronscamera140.jpg

caronscamera143.jpg

Sublime......SIGH.....I really love the the subtlety of the design. It has such a magical and sweet feeling. Belies the subject matter of skulls which all too often is seen as dark and depressing. Oh, how I miss his work. Thanks for sharing, as always :P

Wore my McQueen clutch out again this past weekend!

I can't believe I found it at the Saks Outlet, I am still pinching myself from this great find.

Worn with 12th St dress, Hermes scarf, and Prada heels.

More pics on my blog :smile: Also, please "like" me on Facebook!

Attachments

• teal.jpg
    teal.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 381
  • teal2.jpg
    teal2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 380
  • teal4.jpg
    teal4.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 382
Wore my McQueen clutch out again this past weekend!

I can't believe I found it at the Saks Outlet, I am still pinching myself from this great find.

Worn with 12th St dress, Hermes scarf, and Prada heels.

More pics on my blog :smile: Also, please "like" me on Facebook!

LOVE your style! It's so put together with EASE...not forced in any way! AND indeed, you should be stoked to find such a beauty. I too found my knuckle clutch at a NM/Horchow outlet for an absolute steal. BUT, mine is a bit dressier and I have YET to use it. Yours is much more practical - if one could call it practical - LOL. Congrats!

LOVE your style! It's so put together with EASE...not forced in any way! AND indeed, you should be stoked to find such a beauty. I too found my knuckle clutch at a NM/Horchow outlet for an absolute steal. BUT, mine is a bit dressier and I have YET to use it. Yours is much more practical - if one could call it practical - LOL. Congrats!

Oooh which clutch do you have? I went to college in Dallas, and miss Horchow SO MUCH. We only have a Saks outlet here (no Neiman's) but I always find the most amazing stuff there - some of which isn't even on sale online yet!

Oooh which clutch do you have? I went to college in Dallas, and miss Horchow SO MUCH. We only have a Saks outlet here (no Neiman's) but I always find the most amazing stuff there - some of which isn't even on sale online yet!

Check out post #2627 - #2629 in this thread. Not the best pics, but it will do. I was hesitant to purchase, but was totally thrilled when it arrived. I really do need to it some outside time!!

The hardware is awesome. AND, she came with no dustcover....LOL!
AND...it's like a dream come true....I never thought I would be able to get one of these beauties at a price point that would be comfortable for me. It's the right size, the right colors.....
YEAH!!! WOOT WOOT!

Oh, it's amazing! Mine actually came with a dust cover, and was behind glass (though the sign in the glass read "Judith Lieber.") When I told the sales associate that I'd like to see the "McQueen," she had no idea what I was talking about. That's one of the benefits of not living in a big city like LA, New York or Chicago...here, people aren't as familiar with designers so you can find some amazing things! For example, I posted on another thread about a Goyard wardrobe trunk I found at an antique shop for $99! It's easily worth over $10k.