All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

after waiting such a long time for my new McQueen addition/ebay win to arrive the package arrived today EMPTY i am so ANGRY :mad::storm::mad::cursing::censor::rant::Pullhair:

Oh man - that's terrible. Did it look like the package was damaged? I received a packet from Amazon a while back, it was empty - the book had just fallen out!

Really hope you get sorted. If you have any queries on ebay, go over to the ebay forum here, as they really have some experts on what's the best way forward

*hugs*

Oh man - that's terrible. Did it look like the package was damaged? I received a packet from Amazon a while back, it was empty - the book had just fallen out!

Really hope you get sorted. If you have any queries on ebay, go over to the ebay forum here, as they really have some experts on what's the best way forward

*hugs*

Thank you for the info :smile:
the box looks a wee bit damaged but not severe enough for the royal mail to put a note on it. i think it wasn't packaged properly as the lid could be lifted at the sides and there was a small rip in the box which would allow someone to reach in and pullout the contents :mad:

Hmmm - I think you're best posting over there to ask best way forward.

Guys will give you the info on whether best to file a case with ebay or paypal - details on different requirements depending on how much the item cost; stuff about checking out the seller; type of post, ie sig confirmation etc, checking the price of postage against the weight of the box, so you can tell if the box was posted empty etc. They should be able to help out.

Hopefully you'll have a seller that's straight up, and they will have insured and file a claim with the post office and refund you straight away.

Hmmm - I think you're best posting over there to ask best way forward.

Guys will give you the info on whether best to file a case with ebay or paypal - details on different requirements depending on how much the item cost; stuff about checking out the seller; type of post, ie sig confirmation etc, checking the price of postage against the weight of the box, so you can tell if the box was posted empty etc. They should be able to help out.

Hopefully you'll have a seller that's straight up, and they will have insured and file a claim with the post office and refund you straight away.

thank you.would you be able to post the link to the thread as i have searched for it but i just keep coming across individuals asking questions with little responses

Here we go;

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/

Just post asking what is the best way forward. It would probably be best to have a looksee at the postage cost, and look on the royal mail website to see if you can work out the weight of the package in relation to the cost, at least that way you'd have an idea if the item was sent and stolen, or if an empty box was sent.

Was the item sent recorded/registered or anything?

a few new mqueen/mcq items:

mother of pearl dress (love!)
IMG_0039.jpg

mcq fish tank (i love to snorkel so this is fitting lol):
IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

mcq tiger dress (not sure if this a keeper, it's a bit big)
IMG_0063.jpg

Last edited:
gymangel812 said:
a few new mqueen/mcq items:

mother of pearl dress (love!)

mcq fish tank (i love to snorkel so this is fitting lol):

mcq tiger dress (not sure if this a keeper, it's a bit big)

Love the first two! I love to snorkel myself can you tell me how the sizing on that runs please? I have no idea what my size would be. I'm usually around a medium. Or an 8 or 10 size US in all
Saints tees.

Here is my little McQueen collection: green silk scarf, double skull ring and double wrap bracelet
Thank you so much for letting me share!

Attachments

• 6f5bd280beae11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg
    6f5bd280beae11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 421
  • 29a7e768826a11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg
    29a7e768826a11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Love the first two! I love to snorkel myself can you tell me how the sizing on that runs please? I have no idea what my size would be. I'm usually around a medium. Or an 8 or 10 size US in all
Saints tees.
i got it in a 40/4. i'm usually a 38/2 in mcqueen. i could probably have done a 38 but it was not available. i'm usually a 0/2/XS in US sizing.