All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

Congrats they are gorgeous!

got my first 2 mcqueen clutches :yahoo:
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Id say go for the anemone,its divine....
Love everything about it the colour combo with gold and the details....yum

^^ #2 is stunning and I'm a huge fan of the pearls and rhinestones. The first one is gorgeous but it's a bit too gothic to be versatile IMO. The second option can go with pretty much anything.

Thank you so much for your inputs! :flowers:

You guys are right, Anemone is an easy pick between the 2.... Darn. Guess my perfect THE black clutch will have to wait!

Anyone else care to share more comments pls?

Figured I'd share some McQueen jewelry here! :smile:

This was my first McQueen bangle:
IMG_2902.JPG

My second one:
IMG_3083%25281%2529.JPG

The two together:
IMG_3111.JPG

And I picked up a new one today so here are all three :biggrin: (forgive the instagram photo; haven't had a chance to properly photograph it yet!)

tg0BY.jpg

My new addition. I never thought I would get one but my mum bought it as the deal was to good to pass up and she said I could add it to my collection :biggrin: the tag says blue but I was told that the colour is ocean also wanted to share my McQueen tag collection i have more McQueen items than tags as obviously shoes don't come with them and I have gotten quite a few second hand prices

Attachments

• image-1182963013.png
    image-1182963013.png
    247 KB · Views: 300
  • image-1043090369.png
    image-1043090369.png
    270 KB · Views: 315
jamamcg said:
My new addition. I never thought I would get one but my mum bought it as the deal was to good to pass up and she said I could add it to my collection :biggrin: the tag says blue but I was told that the colour is ocean also wanted to share my McQueen tag collection i have more McQueen items than tags as obviously shoes don't come with them and I have gotten quite a few second hand prices

Gorgeous!!

I just added a new member to my McQueen family! These aren't the best pictures, so sorry in advance. I saw this in my fav boutique a few months ago, and I instantly fell in love! My SA emailed me Friday and told me that it was still available, so I snagged it immediately, since it was the only one left. I had never seen one of these in person, but the minute I did, I had to have it! It's my very first one, but certainly not the last :cloud9: It is SO much more beautiful IRL!!! I can't wait to wear it out. :biggrin:

Alexander McQueen Classic Silk Skull Scarf: Black with Red Skulls

Congratulations on all the latest additions