Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

Wow, Fim!
What a lovely tote in such a beautiful colour!
Your DH spoke the right words. :tup:
You are going to enjoy your new bag. Do you know that Benvenuto means Welcome in Italian?
Quite a symbol!:yahoo:

I couldn't agree more, Mariapia. I feel the same about my new tote as I did when I finally resurfaced after my long absence here on our Island.

It's good to be back! :blush:

Reactions: Mariapia
View attachment 3769371 Thank you all for your kind remarks. :hugs:

Off to work with my new Benvenuto! :hbeat:
I think you do not look only practical, but very elegant! How did you like your tote? Was she a perfect fit?
I am drawn to totes a lot, lately. They tick so many boxes for us busy women. :smile:
Hehehehe. At least you do have some air conditioning at work. We have none. And the trains are even worse :P

Reactions: Mariapia
I think you do not look only practical, but very elegant! How did you like your tote? Was she a perfect fit?
I am drawn to totes a lot, lately. They tick so many boxes for us busy women. :smile:
Hehehehe. At least you do have some air conditioning at work. We have none. And the trains are even worse :P

You're so right about totes, Ludmilla. I've always carried one to work along with whatever purse I was wearing. But I'd never considered it anything more than a step up from a plastic shopping bag. (Hence my $10 Walmart's insulated tote.)

But my attitude has entirely changed with my latest acquisition. It easily accommodates everything I take to work and looks great doing it. No longer a mere convenience bordering on an afterthought, my new work tote shines in her own right. :tup: