AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!tiny footsteps in my attic..Im freakin..!!

Keep us updated Jill!

We had raccoons in our attic twice before when I used to live in Boston. A possum was once trapped in our garage. The worst incident was when a bat flew through the slightly open bedroom window at night years ago!

Whatever you do don't open the attic door to even peek. If it's a raccoon and there is a nest up there the mother will attack you. Coons have moved into the attics in several houses in our neighborhood. Only thing to do is to call an exterminator and let them take care of it.

JIll it can be a giant squirrel..I would call in special forces if I were you!

giantsquirrel.jpg

Oh boy, hope you catch it soon.
I get little lizards in my house on summer, they come from the veranda, and I feel sorry for them, I don't want to kill them so I shoo them with the broom.

I wonder if the low frequency thingies work with these cases. And if they hurt pets.

Recently I 'm having a war with the pigeons. They nest in my balcony and I have to shoo them every night or they will make a huge pile of bird ****, meters from were my dog eats...:yucky:

I'm sorry Jill, I hope it's caught quickly! I saw 2 mice this weekend in my apartment, one in my bedroom, and I am currently residing at a hotel, lol. I keep being told that they are common this time of year and I don't care, I want them gone. I'm in student housing. They make me cry :crybaby:

This thread freaks me out......since I just had a mouse in the house (LOL...I made a rhyme!) a week or so ago. Opened a closet door and out it shot. Ran all over the lower level of the house, and freaking everyone out.

Two hours and some serious mental and physical fatigue later, we finally caught the critter in an empty bowl (with a lid!!) and "relocated" him.

You would think that one of the cats would have caught the mouse, but I guess since they didn't hear the sound of a can opening they just weren't that interested.........:confused1:

JIll it can be a giant squirrel..I would call in special forces if I were you!

Hopefully it's not the same giant squirrel that was referred to in this thread, because then you'd have to deal with a giant squirrel and a guy who doesn't call. ;)

All joking aside, Jill I hope things are resolved quickly in your attic soon. We had raccoons in our attic once. It was not good at all. The exterminator told us they cleaned everything out and patched the roof, but a day later, we found out they actually trapped at least one racoon in there by patching the hole, so it made another hole to escape.:tdown: