AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!tiny footsteps in my attic..Im freakin..!!

^LMAO............

exterminator just came here again.NO animal in trap but whatever it was,It ate the bait INSIDE the trap and managed NOT to get caught...go figure..he set more traps....sigh..never ending.

I am telling you Jill, its some stinky, lice infested, crab crotched homeless guy, who snuck in, and when your out running errands, he climbs down the attic stairs, uses your toothbrush to clean his nails and then drinks milk out of the container......

I am telling you Jill, its some stinky, lice infested, crab crotched homeless guy, who snuck in, and when your out running errands, he climbs down the attic stairs, uses your toothbrush to clean his nails and then drinks milk out of the container......
OMG I laughed so hard , my stomach hurts.:wtf::faint:

Jill,
We had a mother squirrel in our attic and about 6 babies. We heard noises for a few weeks and my husband thought they were birds under the eves of the house. It was winter. Our attic was huge and we had plywood floors and lights and it was about 12 feet high so it was storage for us. One day he was sitting in the attic going through some boxes and a squirrel ran by and looked at him and continued on its way. We called a exterminator and he brought some traps and put bread with peanut butter on them. He found the hole on the outside and put wire and nailed it up. Problem was the mother squirrel was caught and a few babies but there were 2 babies left. The squirrels were released at a park a few miles away (don't believe in killing things). The exterminators came back a few times but could not find the other squirrels. We bought our own small cage and put bread with peanut butter and caught the other two squirrels and let them loose in the park. We never had a problem again. I was never afraid of the squirrels and they really did not bother anyone but you don't want them in your attic. Can your exterminator sprinkle unscented baby powder or sand around the trap so you can at least see the footprints of what is there? I was told by another exterminator he has done this before when they have had trouble catching what is there and don't know what is there. I wish you the best but feel it is probably a squirrel family. They literally would run in circles along one wall. The mother squirrel would leave to get food and the babies would run back and forth. The noise was bad at night and it did start to make me think something besides birds were in the attic.
GOOD LUCK.

^LMAO............

exterminator just came here again.NO animal in trap but whatever it was,It ate the bait INSIDE the trap and managed NOT to get caught...go figure..he set more traps....sigh..never ending.

You know... many animals actually bite off their limbs if they get them stuck in a trap. My parents possum did the same thing... ugh. Nightmare!

LOL.....Am I dating myself if I ask...did you ever see the movie Weird Harold?

Y'know, this thread doesn't get any better does it?! Triple EEEEKK!!!

We've now got a choice of something demonic, possums, squirrels, lice infested guy and rats. And whatever it is, is crafty and may chew it's own leg off if trapped?? :faint:

Run for the hills!!! (unless the hills have eyes of course...:wondering, oh dear me...)

Hi, I don't want to be a nuisance on Jill's thread, but I thought that you ladies could give me some advice. I'm seriously considering abandoning my current apartment (I'm on a month by month lease, so I wouldn't be breaking a lease). There are so many freaking mice. There is at least one that runs through the heating ducts all night, one that scratches like mad at the bottom of my closet, trying to dislodge the steel wool I packed in there to keep him from getting into my bedroom, not to mention more in my kitchen. I have been staying at a hotel while trying to get the issue resolved, but I can't afford to do that anymore. My landlord did bring in an exterminator, but usually just replies that living in a city involves living with mice when I complain. He knew there was a mouse problem when I moved in and didn't disclose it. I don't sleep anymore there, I can't, I just lie in bed awake listening to them run around, and then when the closet one starts going crazy around 4:30 - 5, I get up and leave the apartment. Never mind cooking or actually living there, I spend the least amount of time possible there. Every night I dread going home, I just can't take it anymore. The poison doesn't seem to be touched, my traps aren't touched, but they are still there. Is it true if you live in a big urban area that you're bound to live with mice? I'm in Philly. I hate it here, just because of the mice :crybaby: Last night I took 5 sleeping pills to try to force myself to rest, but it didn't work.