A Non-Reveal, an Ebay Reveal & a New Purchase Reveal!!!

That keyring is the perfect addition to your Maggie! Lovely!

I saw that pouch IRL last week and I was soooo tempted. It is gorgeous! Now I am glad that I resisted, since obviously I wasn't able to resist the OL Alexa...

Great reveals!!!1

OMG that keyring is gorgeous, it's not on the mulberry website, the ones on there just have a heart & a ring. I'd love one of those, do you know what it's called please?

xxxxxx

Tiree - I think I'm going to use it to keep all my loose bits and pieces together instead of lost at the bottom of my handbag. It'll fill quickly with lipsticks, pens, gum, tissues etc.

I'm going away with dh next weekend and I'll probably use it for my make-up then.
I'd love a proper Mulberry make-up pouch as I have a lot of make-up but I'd love to see one irl first to judge the size. The pouch will do for a weekend away but I don't think it's big enough for me to use all the time.

Linnea - mine is only the baby oak leopard in comparison to the full-blooded alexa! Don't blame you for not resisting. I saw the OS yesterday and really liked it.

Juliewoo - it's called the Heart Frame Keyring, Calfhair, Indigo. I bought it from ebay and I think it is from 2008, so I'd say ebay (or outlets?) would be your best bet.

Good idea. Poppy Bagfan uses lots of pouches and I think it's a fab idea.

Tiree - I think I'm going to use it to keep all my loose bits and pieces together instead of lost at the bottom of my handbag. It'll fill quickly with lipsticks, pens, gum, tissues etc.

I'm going away with dh next weekend and I'll probably use it for my make-up then.
I'd love a proper Mulberry make-up pouch as I have a lot of make-up but I'd love to see one irl first to judge the size. The pouch will do for a weekend away but I don't think it's big enough for me to use all the time.

Linnea - mine is only the baby oak leopard in comparison to the full-blooded alexa! Don't blame you for not resisting. I saw the OS yesterday and really liked it.

Juliewoo - it's called the Heart Frame Keyring, Calfhair, Indigo. I bought it from ebay and I think it is from 2008, so I'd say ebay (or outlets?) would be your best bet.

Lola, sorry I am so late to this lovely reveal!!

What beautiful items. I love the keyring and it honestly does look like it was made for your Maggie. It makes her look adorable and very feminine. The pouch is also gorgeous. As you know, I am very taken with the oak leopard print myself. I can totally see why you bought it. I think that you could sit and stare at the beautiful pattern for ages without getting bored. I bet you you have been stroking it!! Really handy to keep your bits together.

Now I am so intrigued as to what item no.3 is. I know that you bought something from My Wardrobe. I know that it is not a 'Charlie' as you are considering getting one. I suspect you have gone for an oak mitzy hobo or a mitzy messenger. Hmmmm, as to which, I am unsure. That said, maybe you got in fast and bought an OL alexa and the pouch will match it? Ok, I think you might be drawn to the Oak mitzy hobo, so I shall have that as my guess. Pouch would look great with that too! xx

p.s. Lovinmymulberry posted a link re John Lewis online selling burnt orange daria hobo's at sale price for £455 on one of shopping threads. I looked and I think it has your name ALL OVER IT. It was calling 'Lola, buy me, Lola buy me' as I looked at it, lol. The orange is a lovely muted colour in the pic and i know you have daria on your wishlist. I love mine, it is so light and fantastically comfy and wearable on the shoulder. Perhaps you should have a look, lol........

Lola, sorry I am so late to this lovely reveal!!

What beautiful items. I love the keyring and it honestly does look like it was made for your Maggie. It makes her look adorable and very feminine. The pouch is also gorgeous. As you know, I am very taken with the oak leopard print myself. I can totally see why you bought it. I think that you could sit and stare at the beautiful pattern for ages without getting bored. I bet you you have been stroking it!! Really handy to keep your bits together.

Now I am so intrigued as to what item no.3 is. I know that you bought something from My Wardrobe. I know that it is not a 'Charlie' as you are considering getting one. I suspect you have gone for an oak mitzy hobo or a mitzy messenger. Hmmmm, as to which, I am unsure. That said, maybe you got in fast and bought an OL alexa and the pouch will match it? Ok, I think you might be drawn to the Oak mitzy hobo, so I shall have that as my guess. Pouch would look great with that too! xx

p.s. Lovinmymulberry posted a link re John Lewis online selling burnt orange daria hobo's at sale price for £455 on one of shopping threads. I looked and I think it has your name ALL OVER IT. It was calling 'Lola, buy me, Lola buy me' as I looked at it, lol. The orange is a lovely muted colour in the pic and i know you have daria on your wishlist. I love mine, it is so light and fantastically comfy and wearable on the shoulder. Perhaps you should have a look, lol........

Hi IWANB - thanks for the nice comments on my purchases.
I love both - I keep looking at the keyring on Maggie and admiring it.

I've kept the pouch in all it's wrapping but keep taking it out and looking at it. I'm now worried about scratching the disc on the front if I throw it in my handbag!
The leather is fabulous though and though I didn't think I was an Alexa woman, when I tried on the OS in the shop the other day I could totally see myself with it! I can't wait to see yours....
I can see myself buying lovely things and being afraid to use them - lol. But I've used my other Mulberry bits and have enjoyed using them so today the pouch is going in the handbag (maybe with the protective plastic still on :biggrin:)

As for my next reveal - I am not going to admit to anything. I'm taking a little trip to dhl tomorrow to pick it up so just a little longer!

As for LMM's link to JL - I looked at it yesterday and thought how georgeous it was! But I will be bankrupt if I keep this up. I even managed to resist the Charlie from mw yesterday, when they sent me an email saying I could have free postage if I ordered yesterday. I Must Be Good!:biggrin: The thing is though, I reckon the black patent Charlie would be a great evening bag and would go with virtually everything I'd wear going out or for evening work stuff. I wonder how long it will take me to give in???

Thanks rachiem and honeypye1.
Poppybagfan - the pouch is being used today. I shall report back, although I think it is during the week that I will really feel the benefit of having the pouch and won't have to scrabble for things in the bottom of the bag.

Originally Posted by lola73

Congrats to the fab little heart keyring and the stunning pouch. So excited about the third one !

I have a pouch as well, perfect for all the small things like you say !

Hi IWANB - thanks for the nice comments on my purchases.
I love both - I keep looking at the keyring on Maggie and admiring it.

I've kept the pouch in all it's wrapping but keep taking it out and looking at it. I'm now worried about scratching the disc on the front if I throw it in my handbag!
The leather is fabulous though and though I didn't think I was an Alexa woman, when I tried on the OS in the shop the other day I could totally see myself with it! I can't wait to see yours....
I can see myself buying lovely things and being afraid to use them - lol. But I've used my other Mulberry bits and have enjoyed using them so today the pouch is going in the handbag (maybe with the protective plastic still on :biggrin:)

As for my next reveal - I am not going to admit to anything. I'm taking a little trip to dhl tomorrow to pick it up so just a little longer!

As for LMM's link to JL - I looked at it yesterday and thought how georgeous it was! But I will be bankrupt if I keep this up. I even managed to resist the Charlie from mw yesterday, when they sent me an email saying I could have free postage if I ordered yesterday. I Must Be Good!:biggrin: The thing is though, I reckon the black patent Charlie would be a great evening bag and would go with virtually everything I'd wear going out or for evening work stuff. I wonder how long it will take me to give in???

You were very good indeed resisting the free postage on the Charlie, lol. It would be great for just about any evening event though so can see why you are so tempted. I expect you keep checking My Wardrobe every day just to see if it is still in stock. If you are doing this then I reckon that you will have cracked and bought it within the next 3 weeks, lol. This is how I usually behave anyway!

Thought you'd like that Daria, it is a lovely colour. Ikwym re cooling off the buying before you are bankrupt, lol. I know i have said it before but after Alexa I REALLY WON'T BUY ANOTHER BAG FOR A LONG TIME NOW. There, if I shout it in caps it sounds more convincing! Honestly though I am stopped for a fair while now. I Would love the OL alexa purse and could crack for that if it had a decent discount somewhere :graucho:. But no more bags, lol.

Good luck wth picking up your latest bag today, I am looking forward to the reveal! xx

Well the non-reveal has been picked up from dhl. I need to help get the kids to bed and then I will be opening up the box and revealing all!
Im very excited!!!