A Non-Reveal, an Ebay Reveal & a New Purchase Reveal!!!

Bag looks amazing on you Lola! It really does. it looks very comfortable on your shoulder. Will you leave stuffing in the bottom or does it sit ok without? I predict it will become your most used bag. If I could afford it I would buy one from my wardrobe too! And you don't need to lose half a stone, you look very slim!

Thanks for the comments on the BAD modelling shots IWANB - you are too kind!

As for the weekend - I see on the weather forecast that temperatures are expected to be -6 degrees with snow expected on Wednesday. Might be gone by the time Friday comes around - I hope. So I am thinking Maggie - good in the weather, plus its nice and roomy to take on the plane. I'm going to take my big heavy fake fur coat so the black will go best. I'm looking forward to it, but always have the guilty feelings of leaving the kids behind while we have a weekend to ourselves. Presents have been promised!

LMM - aren't the Mitzys just great! Can I ask - do I need to collinol it? I think I've seen somewhere else that the pebbled oak is ok in the rain. I just want to make sure...

Im a bit bad .. I have never sprayed ANY of my bags .. even tho I know I prob should!

Maybe better be safe than sorry ... esp with oak. My turq & RN ones have been soaked before .. & came out spot free tho!

Gorgeous Lola! Congratulations, you look great with her! I have never sprayed my oak messenger and she has been drowned many a time and no marks. It is the most amazing, resilient leather you don't need to worry about her at all :love:

Hope you have a fab weekend, should be romantic too given the date, lol. Coat sounds great and Maggie and new keyring will enjoy the outing! xx

Well, the romantic date was just luck tbh. DH is in Boston with work this week and we decided to splurge and I'm getting a flight over to meet him on Friday. We're staying til Monday night and have managed to farm the kids out to a kind friend and sister-in-law who'll mind them between them.

I just hope dh and I can manage a whole 4 days on our own. No doubt much of the conversation will revolve around the kids anyway. Lol!

Thanks miss_mabel, pink and ratrat for the comments. Funnily enough, each time I go out with one of my Mulberrys it makes me feel a little special! I've wanted a Mulberry bag for years - I don't know why I waited so long!

Well, the romantic date was just luck tbh. DH is in Boston with work this week and we decided to splurge and I'm getting a flight over to meet him on Friday. We're staying til Monday night and have managed to farm the kids out to a kind friend and sister-in-law who'll mind them between them.

I just hope dh and I can manage a whole 4 days on our own. No doubt much of the conversation will revolve around the kids anyway. Lol!

Am very jealous! It sounds like you will be having an amazing Valentines weekend! :yahoo: I hope you really enjoy yourself. How are you feeling now about your Mulberry collection? I still chuckle at your last response to this question ("no, I am not satisfied at all"). I am sure that I am now feeling satisfied with mine though I maintain that I could very easily crumple and impulse buy if I see OL alexa purse discounted anywhere :nuts:. xx

Can't believe I missed the last reveal! Mitzy looks brilliant on you (and you do NOT need to lose half a stone missy, you look great!). Have fun in Boston, it's one of my favourite cities!