A Non-Reveal, an Ebay Reveal & a New Purchase Reveal!!!

Ok, I think I'm dragging this out and the dh is looking at me strangely. Even rugby is not distracting him enough!

This should give it away.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 53
Well, here it is fully revealed. I really do love it. I bought it to keep the loose bits and bobs in my handbag in one place. So it will quickly filll up with lipsticks, pens, gum, tissues etc. It should make it easier to change between handbags in a hurry (I hope).

I really like the shiny leather and the colour & the pattern. The only thing is I kinda think the leather feels/looks a little dry (third photo).
Is this the leather itself and the way it should be? I just took the one the SA brought from the store; maybe I should have compared a few? Should I cream and collinol it do you think?

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 66
Fab purchases Lola! Did they get these in this week? Only saw the pink one on Tuesday (can't believe I missed the oak leopard??).

I'm not sure when they arrived mssw. The pink was there as well and it was gorgeous too. It was difficult to choose but in the end I thought the oak would go better with the colour of the handbags that I have. I'd love the pink as a make-up pouch though!

I have to say that I did like the Alexa in the oak leopard as well. I don't think the Alexa is for me but I did really love the leather. Funnily enough I loved the Daria tote on the web-site but didn't fall for it irl. But...I loved the blueberry bays clutch. I thought that was fabulous. The suede interior and the style - it was so sophisticated. I think they are bringing it out in blue or ink later this year - that bag - I would love to have.

Last edited: