90 Day Fiance

My gut seriously tells me she is mentally slow and I don't mean that in a mean way. I mean, i believe she is medically mentally challenged. Her facial expression/reactions don't match with a non mentally challenged person. I've never watched the show, on how they met or when he came here; but something about that is really off.

Only a mentally challenged person would believe that a man that looks like Mohammed would be interested in a woman that looks like Danielle and lives where she. My confusion is why bother with her, when there are much better looking women with very low self esteems that would have fallen for him.

he had a live one. you can't get picky when you're trying to get out of a middle eastern country post 9/11. dumb and unattractive, and on a reality show....that's the trifecta

I agree about how dysfunctional all these couples are.

Russ knew what his wife was like, as mentioned, that's why he wanted her.
All his whining about having to take a pay cut with this new job compared to what he would make back home in Oklahoma. I thought he hadn't worked since returning from South America? Isn't any job better than living off his savings?
And although the wife is pretty, I just don't think she's model material - if she was, I'm sure she'd be working already - she's been in Florida quite a while already.

Can't stand Chantel or Pedro - she's so self-centred and selfish. She's the reason her family dislikes Pedro so much - she's the one telling her family all these things about him, and then expects her family to accept him.
And I don't know why the brother seems to have so much to say about the relationship. I don't know why he was even at the lunch with Pedro and the dad - it should have just been the two of them.
Pedro came to that lunch with a big chip on his shoulder - again it's Chantel's fault - she's the one telling Pedro how much her family dislikes him.

These new people are NUTS! What 42yr old leaves her kids for 6 weeks for d$ck in another country?!?!?!

What man goes through all the travel gear for some chick in the rain forest where he could die!!!! If this girl is so poor, how the hell does she have an iPhone (you can only FaceTime on an iPhone).

I can't...

Last edited:
These new people are NUTS! What 42yr old leaves her kids for 6 weeks for d$ck in another country?!?!?!

What man goes through all the travel gear for some chick in the rain forest where he could die!!!! If this girl is so poor, how the hell does she have an iPhone (you can only FaceTime on an iPhone).

I can't...

He said something about having sent her money for her internet connection. :hrmm: This can't be real nobody can be that stupid. It's like they came up with the most ridiculous storyline they could just for ratings.

Reactions: i_love_vinegar
He said something about having sent her money for her internet connection. :hrmm: This can't be real nobody can be that stupid. It's like they came up with the most ridiculous storyline they could just for ratings.

He met her on the internet though; so she had money for that.