90 Day Fiance

That Plastic Surgeon creeped me out with wanting to do a head to toe consultation. Seems to me he just wants to prey on young women's insecurities to get them to do all these procedures they don't need and get them hooked.

Last edited:
I can't with Jorge; now you are buying her a gift to talk about splitting up. I give up with this idiot.

I am 100% against gold digging; but now I say "take his dumb a$$" for every dime he has. To stupid for me.

Danielle - Leave Mohammed alone. having him deported is not going to benefit your kids. Is she serious. Let Karma deal with that man, and MOVE on with your life. Jesus Christ. This woman is working my last nerve. Stupid people drive me nuts!!

That's actually done a lot when bringing gifts that you don't wanna pay duty for. My mother does it all the time when she brings clothes and gadgets for my family in Peru :yes: BTW: Did Chantel buy the laptop? If so, what a dum dum :facepalm:

Hmm, I've never had my bag checked (I don't check bags) when I go out of the states. Not once my entire life. I've had it checked once leaving Jamaica, but all my stuff is in packing cubes and I only took out the cubes. People I travel with also never get checked, so taking off tags has never crossed my mind.

I'm seriously curious, I wonder what Danielle's IQ is

My gut seriously tells me she is mentally slow and I don't mean that in a mean way. I mean, i believe she is medically mentally challenged. Her facial expression/reactions don't match with a non mentally challenged person. I've never watched the show, on how they met or when he came here; but something about that is really off.

Only a mentally challenged person would believe that a man that looks like Mohammed would be interested in a woman that looks like Danielle and lives where she. My confusion is why bother with her, when there are much better looking women with very low self esteems that would have fallen for him.

My gut seriously tells me she is mentally slow and I don't mean that in a mean way. I mean, i believe she is medically mentally challenged. Her facial expression/reactions don't match with a non mentally challenged person. I've never watched the show, on how they met or when he came here; but something about that is really off.

Only a mentally challenged person would believe that a man that looks like Mohammed would be interested in a woman that looks like Danielle and lives where she. My confusion is why bother with her, when there are much better looking women with very low self esteems that would have fallen for him.
you;ve never watched the show? so how do you know about her facials?

When Jorge was telling his friend being married to Anfisa was like prison - wearing an ankle bracelet at all times - he sounded like he was talking from personal experience.

All of these couples are too dysfunctional for me. I think I'm going to check out the new series.