90 Day Fiance

Pedro is using Chantal, flat out. What spineless boy would choose to spend more on his mom than on his wife? He mocks her for wanting a $4k engagement ring but he bought the huge flat screen TV, pays the rent for the apt and asked Chantal to buy the mom a laptop.

My culture is similar to Pedro's where if you have poor relatives back home you're expected to send money. And when you visit the relatives, they often sit around with their palms out waiting for your handout.

I thank the heavens that my parents never had any family left back in the "old country" because it's such an awkward situation. I've seen families break up because they could not agree on how much money to send home, and the husband or wife would often send money behind their spouse's back.

Wow! Do those relatives work? This reminds me of Devar giving his younger sister money and Melanie being pissed because his sister was perfectly capable of working but didn't want to.

I can't believe Pedro actually brought a TV to the airport. Who the hell dose that? I know a lot of people will go home with stuff from the US but it's usually usable stuff like clothes, toiletries, food, and vitamins, not flat irons, laptops, and TVs.

I think that the reason why they like to say they left everything to be with their partner is purely to guilt them. You should do what I want because I did this for you. Just a tool for manipulation for them to use against their spouse. If someone threw that ish in my face I'd be like OK fine go back home if you miss it that much. They aren't going anywhere lol.

:tup:

Wow! Do those relatives work? This reminds me of Devar giving his younger sister money and Melanie being pissed because his sister was perfectly capable of working but didn't want to.

Well I don't have relatives back home myself, but I accompanied one of my gfs on a trip to Vietnam. She was so excited to meet her long lost relatives and rearranged our vacation just to take the 4 hour bus ride to visit them.

When she arrived, the family of 15-20 relatives were sitting around the table staring at her, not making conversation, not interested in her whatsoever and only cracked a smile when she finally gave them envelopes of money from her parents. My poor friend was crestfallen, thinking that her relatives were actually interested in meeting her.

I think they work but in some countries the average monthly salary is $200. I guess I can't judge too hard. Can't say what I would be like if I was in their shoes.

Reactions: TheAnaVega
Well I don't have relatives back home myself, but I accompanied one of my gfs on a trip to Vietnam. She was so excited to meet her long lost relatives and rearranged our vacation just to take the 4 hour bus ride to visit them.

When she arrived, the family of 15-20 relatives were sitting around the table staring at her, not making conversation, not interested in her whatsoever and only cracked a smile when she finally gave them envelopes of money from her parents. My poor friend was crestfallen, thinking that her relatives were actually interested in meeting her.

I think they work but in some countries the average monthly salary is $200. I guess I can't judge too hard. Can't say what I would be like if I was in their shoes.

:lol:

Pedro clearly told Chantal some sh$t about his sister, for her to call his sister a whore. And by his sister's nonchalant response tells me it's true.

At this point I am just hate watching this show because I find all of these couples so annoying. I seriously can't stand Chantel's family though. The biggest issue is that neither family wants to be the "bigger person" and squash this. Chantel's family could have just done the dinner at Grandma's and squashed it, but they decided to drive 8 hours roundtrip to just sit in the van and stir up more trouble.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
At this point I am just hate watching this show because I find all of these couples so annoying. I seriously can't stand Chantel's family though. The biggest issue is that neither family wants to be the "bigger person" and squash this. Chantel's family could have just done the dinner at Grandma's and squashed it, but they decided to drive 8 hours roundtrip to just sit in the van and stir up more trouble.

That made no damn sense to me. Why bother going to DR at all. It also, bothered me, that she kept saying "well, you know, since you think we are dumb Americans". She said, it and let it go. If you are going to be their for your daughter, then stay at the hotel, attend the wedding and keep it moving.

I was dying when they told Pedro "show us how you eat the chicken feet". Also, why is his sister always laughing. Is there someone off camera "shucking and jiving", that makes her laugh so much.

Anfisa you don't need botox, I do appreciate that the doctor asked her if she had anything done and she said no lmao! I am sick of the poor me SL is trying to sell. You did this to yourself by lying to her. If you cut yourself off from people it's not her fault it's yours, probably because you were embarrassed by the mess you got yourself into. If people are important you find a way to make time no excuses.

Chantel is right to be angry with Pedro he is putting his mom and sisters before her and he's too dumb to realize it. Coronita is right both families are way too prideful to put the beef aside. Both sides want things their way and don't care about the other family. Next week looks like a entertaining poop storm.

I am tired of watching Russ looking down on Paola attempts at modeling. He's too jelly and needs to get over it to be honest. It's not like she was all prim and proper and then changed once she came to the US. You wanted her because she's hot another guy who thought with his d!ck like Jorge. The only difference is he didn't lie to her and bring her here under false pretenses.

Alexi really seems to love Lauren talking with her dad about tourettes. I'm not buying that they didn't know it's hereditary how do you not know? How do you have a life long condition and not research it as much as possible? I feel like her family is in denial of the truth they rather live in denial than actually address it.

Mo your so full of yourself and for some reason feel that your entitled to be here, your not.

Next week is the premier of the before the 90 days show I can't wait to see the cougar meeting her boytoy. His face when he sees her IRL will be epic!