90 Day Fiance

Check out Paul, the Kentucky guy: http://starcasm.net/archives/374770 In one of my Facebook groups, they have screenshots of one of the women he harassed. He's scary!

It boggles my mind how these reality shows can't take 5min to background check people. My company background checked the hell out of me, yet these shows can't do the same or simply could care less. Makes me wonder about shows, where these criminals have to live in a house with others (real world, big brother, bachelor), among non criminals.

Reactions: Grace123
Not suprised at all if he thinks old hair is a touching gift burning things seems like it's right up his alley. He comes off creepy AF. I'm with Sassy TLC really needs to do actual background checks of who they put on their shows. Heck at least do a Google search. I feel like if you have to do a backround check for a job you should probably run them on people your putting on your shows. Are they really that hard up to find people for the show?

I think the lack of background checking (or what we think isn't being done) may have a lot to do with their insurance.
So for instance, if they find a cast member has been convicted of Rape, that would be a definite NO by their insurance company. But if it's harassment with no charges/convictions, it's probably OK. Sad but true fact I learned from a friend that was on a reality show.
Look at Apollo, he was a convicted FELON! But what he was convicted of didn't involve physically harming anyone, so maybe that's why he was allowed on the show. Marlo, slashed a woman's face, she was on but not as a cast member.

I think TLC's insurance is probably garbage compared to ABC, NBC, CBS reality shows.

Reactions: TheAnaVega and JenW
"Long story about Paul...
I was 15 and one of my best friends was his next door neighbor. We all lived in the same neighborhood and being 15 we walked everywhere since me and my group of friends were all close.

Now mind you I was the goth kid in H.S. lol and so my bedroom window had a black sheet over it so you couldn't see in or out of it. I stayed home from school one day because I was sick....the lay out of where I lived at that time had big bay windows and you had to pass through to get to the kitchen....this is when AIM was a thing.

So I walk into my kitchen to get a drink and go back to bed...about 10min later I get a message from him describing exactly what I was wearing and saying I shouldn't be walking around in super short shorts because it's asking for trouble (mind you again goth kid....I never left my house in shorts but they were part of my Batman pjs I had been bumming around in.

I obviously flipped out on him called him a creep and blocked him.

A few days go by...I feel better so I'm walking down the road to a friends house and he comes up behind me in his car and tries to run me over.

He's tried to run me and my bestie over as well. He would show up everywhere I would go (I was a creature of habit so I didn't go many places)

He started to threaten my friends...harass me on my phone or their phones....he's very computer smart so he would find ways to hack our phones and pin point our exact locations.

Fast forward because that past stuff just continued. For many years.

So lets fast forward to when I was 24 (my child being 4) he started leaving dead animals at my door, I would receive threatening texts, he tried to break into my apartment numerous times to the point I gave my friend a key and would call him and beg him to meet me at my house because he would park across the street from my work.

Eventually I changed jobs and moved out of Louisville...he finds out where I lived, ans since his ex was at the job I moved to I would drive her home some nights.

So he follows me home one night and puts over 2k damage on his mustang...starts texting me about my child in her room and how he was going to catch fire to the placw starting with her room while she was in there.

I took everything to the police NUMEROUS times but all they could do was grant a no contact order which he never followed and they never did anything about it. No EPO unless he actually laid hands on me....their words.

I blocked his # and he would start harassing my friends and roommate about me....I would block his # but it did no good because he would download apps and continue with the harassment.

Eventually we went to prison and it all stopped and I Luckly never heard from him again.

That's what happened to me.

Now his ex...he sent personal photos of her to all of her family, threatened her and to blow up the bar she worked at...killed her cat and took it there to her job and left it for her to find.

Took those photos created fake facebook accts tryincg to prostitute her on fb, Craigslist, and Back pages....she changed her # but yet again he got it and it continued.

The 13 year old I don't know to much about aside from he blackmailed her family and they tried to press charges but he ran from the cops and his mom would hide him and he blackmailed her as well to where eventually they were afraid enough to leave it alone.

Personally I'm afraid of what he could do to this girl being they don't speak the same language....he PURPOSLEY alienates every person he is with from their family to make it seem he is their only option...if he brings her here she will have NO ONE and he wil lbe her only option and if she does ANYTHING at all he doesn't agree with his crazy shines through and it gets bad and very VERY scary....so for a girl who doesn't speak English....who is only 21 and young he feels he could mold her and that she is nieve enough to just allow this to continue. I am honestly afraid for her."

Reactions: JenW
That's scary and kinda sad. The poor girl has no idea what she's getting into and she'll be even more vulnerable when she comes here not speaking a lick of English. I hope she Googles him and runs away.

Paul and his mom seem like a serial killer mother and son combo, with her creepy azz gift of hair.

I was 15 and one of my best friends was his next door neighbor. We all lived in the same neighborhood and being 15 we walked everywhere since me and my group of friends were all close.

Now mind you I was the goth kid in H.S. lol and so my bedroom window had a black sheet over it so you couldn't see in or out of it. I stayed home from school one day because I was sick....the lay out of where I lived at that time had big bay windows and you had to pass through to get to the kitchen....this is when AIM was a thing.

So I walk into my kitchen to get a drink and go back to bed...about 10min later I get a message from him describing exactly what I was wearing and saying I shouldn't be walking around in super short shorts because it's asking for trouble (mind you again goth kid....I never left my house in shorts but they were part of my Batman pjs I had been bumming around in.

A few days go by...I feel better so I'm walking down the road to a friends house and he comes up behind me in his car and tries to run me over.

He's tried to run me and my bestie over as well. He would show up everywhere I would go (I was a creature of habit so I didn't go many places)

He started to threaten my friends...harass me on my phone or their phones....he's very computer smart so he would find ways to hack our phones and pin point our exact locations.

So lets fast forward to when I was 24 (my child being 4) he started leaving dead animals at my door, I would receive threatening texts, he tried to break into my apartment numerous times to the point I gave my friend a key and would call him and beg him to meet me at my house because he would park across the street from my work.

Eventually I changed jobs and moved out of Louisville...he finds out where I lived, ans since his ex was at the job I moved to I would drive her home some nights.

So he follows me home one night and puts over 2k damage on his mustang...starts texting me about my child in her room and how he was going to catch fire to the placw starting with her room while she was in there.

I took everything to the police NUMEROUS times but all they could do was grant a no contact order which he never followed and they never did anything about it. No EPO unless he actually laid hands on me....their words.

I blocked his # and he would start harassing my friends and roommate about me....I would block his # but it did no good because he would download apps and continue with the harassment.

Eventually we went to prison and it all stopped and I Luckly never heard from him again.

Now his ex...he sent personal photos of her to all of her family, threatened her and to blow up the bar she worked at...killed her cat and took it there to her job and left it for her to find.

Took those photos created fake facebook accts tryincg to prostitute her on fb, Craigslist, and Back pages....she changed her # but yet again he got it and it continued.

The 13 year old I don't know to much about aside from he blackmailed her family and they tried to press charges but he ran from the cops and his mom would hide him and he blackmailed her as well to where eventually they were afraid enough to leave it alone.

Personally I'm afraid of what he could do to this girl being they don't speak the same language....he PURPOSLEY alienates every person he is with from their family to make it seem he is their only option...if he brings her here she will have NO ONE and he wil lbe her only option and if she does ANYTHING at all he doesn't agree with his crazy shines through and it gets bad and very VERY scary....so for a girl who doesn't speak English....who is only 21 and young he feels he could mold her and that she is nieve enough to just allow this to continue. I am honestly afraid for her."

Did this happen to you or are you telling someone's story from a website?

So I wasn't that far off with the Norman Bates vibes I got from him!

Reactions: Grace123