3 day sale reveal (sorry if its elsewhere already!)

Bonnie those bags are just gorgeous. Love the Hug Me it is one of my favorite styles. Also love the aubergine it is such a rich color.

^^Great bags, sandy!! (I have the black crash IB midi, too!)
On another thread, someone was wondering the difference in weight between the two bags. I was going to weigh mine, but my full-size IB is pebbled leather and my midis are crash leathers. Would you mind weighing your two bags?? TIA!!

I like it, but as I said elsewhere, I'm viewing it as a feminine briefcase (not a purse.) It's HUGE and heavy, however, I LOVE that it can hold everything I need (including computer and lunch) so that I don't have to lug two bags. When I carry my IB midi to work, I have to carry another small bag to hold my thermos, fruit etc., so I really love that I can carry it all in my full-size IB.

I would NEVER carry it elsewhere (other than work) however, as it's too big, too heavy, AND too serious-looking (for me) in the root pebbled.

My IB midis, though, I can carry both to work and for fun, so they're GREAT that way and I love them, especially in the crash leathers (as in the navy glossy); they're much more glam!

^^Great bags, sandy!! (I have the black crash IB midi, too!)
On another thread, someone was wondering the difference in weight between the two bags. I was going to weigh mine, but my full-size IB is pebbled leather and my midis are crash leathers. Would you mind weighing your two bags?? TIA!!

When I was first debating, this is what Rose sent me. She said these were the weights in crash...

IB full size 1.240 kg or 2.73 lbs

IB midi 1.145 kg or 2.52 lbs

HTH,
Robyn

OMG!! If I weren't carrying a computer, I would NEVER get the full-size! They're really doing their customers a disservice!!

Agreed. The full size is for people like me who have to carry a computer and an agenda and sometimes papers along with their purse belongings. That's why I don't find it to be any bigger than any other briefcase for such a purpose. It's pretty much the same size, but more structured than the Balenciaga "Work" bag. I'll be so curious to see how the midi fits all that when I receive it today. I missed the UPS guy by 20 minutes yesterday.

Jenny1963 is right on that it is a feminine computer briefcase.