3 day sale reveal (sorry if its elsewhere already!)

Ok gals - not a lot of time to post until later BUT I did get my bags... YAY! And just as a point of interest here is my broken in IB in Port next to my new IB in Midnight (but yeah, this is Navy Crash!). They are the SAME size and both are completely empty. I'll break in my New IB and then take more pics.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ib 001.JPG
    ib 001.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 864
Ok gals - not a lot of time to post until later BUT I did get my bags... YAY! And just as a point of interest here is my broken in IB in Port next to my new IB in Midnight (but yeah, this is Navy Crash!). They are the SAME size and both are completely empty. I'll break in my New IB and then take more pics.
attachment.php

I absolutely LOVE this..and that midnight color is gorgeous!

finzup, you know people, can't you make that happen for us???? :idea:

LOL, I already have crazy love for bag that doesn't exist yet.

I can soooooooo see a IB Mini though, I wish it did exist - - - my heart, my heart!

Thank you, TejasMama! The midnight is a bit darker IRL than it looks here ... the color varigation isn't as obvious unfortunately. Maybe when the gloss calms down I'll be able to see it better.

Wow, all of these bags are gorgeous!! Loving the Midnight IBs especially.

(was hoping my bag would be here the middle of next week but it is a no show so far :sad: And no mail tomorrow! Hope I can keep my cool until Tuesday!)

Thanks for helping me pass the waiting time by drooling over your beautiful bags.

Yay! Finally received my gorgeous IB in Black Crash - it is absolutely HUGE! Now I see why the IB midi is so desired - full size is a briefcase, midi is a handbag.

I will try to post pics tomorrow!