3 day sale reveal (sorry if its elsewhere already!)

IThe bag is still a great size, I'd compare it to a Midi in the TME or LM, maybe just a tad bit smaller. I find it large enough and it still slouches nicely. I love all the details too! It's a beautifully designed bag! Dang the stupid strap drop and my not so small body! (I'm a 14 on my way down so maybe weight loss will help!)

Uh-oh. I don't want an armpit bag, either. But the midi LOOKS so big. It's really not? I'm so confused. I thought it was just a tad smaller than the regular WHISPER TO ME.

Mine arrive. This is my first BE bag. She is beutiful. The leather is soft & buttery, light weight and the color is gorgeous. The only thing that I wish is the bag is a little bit taller like by 1". Because it is short, when I tried wearing it by crossbody, the handles look so big. Maybe the next time I will order for a midi size instead of mini.

:P:P

Attachments

• Belen Echandia 003small.jpg
    Belen Echandia 003small.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 58
Uh-oh. I don't want an armpit bag, either. But the midi LOOKS so big. It's really not? I'm so confused. I thought it was just a tad smaller than the regular WHISPER TO ME.

Hi, Moonie! The size is fine, it's in between a TME Midi and a LM Midi. It's a tad shorter than a WTM Midi but deeper. If the midi bags work for you then the RMM would too. But the strap drop is not as much as the LM or TME. I put it on my shoulder expecting it to feel like my LM does but it was a tighter fit. I thought that maybe my bag was defective so emailed Jackie but she said they decided to keep the drop at about 9" (I measured 8.5" and someone else measured 8") since the handles tend to stretch and they felt it looked better with shorter straps. So, the strap drop isn't as liberal as the other BE bags I own but I will say that it hasn't stopped me from ending up very excited about this bag! If I were to do a BEC for a RMM I'd request a longer drop personally but that's just me. If drop of 8" to 8.5" is enough for you then you'll be fine. Or if I did a BEC I might leave the drop and just do thinner straps. Anyway, all my rambling and still in the end I'm not regretting the bag after weighing all the pros and cons. I hope all my jibberish has helped! :P

Gina, I'm sorry you were disappointed too with the strap drop. Try hanging the bag with a few heavier objects (not too heavy though) to relax and stretch the straps just a bit. I know we're not going to achieve a whole 2" this way but even a 1/2 inch would help! You can email Jackie about your disappointment too and see what solutions she might have for you. I've ended up loving so many other things about it that I'm OK dealing with the shorter straps. I hope you love yours otherwise too. :smile:

Oh! I could just look at this bag all day. Congrats on a beautiful bag! Yes, you should try a midi too and I will have to try a mini :smile:

Mine arrive. This is my first BE bag. She is beutiful. The leather is soft & buttery, light weight and the color is gorgeous. The only thing that I wish is the bag is a little bit taller like by 1". Because it is short, when I tried wearing it by crossbody, the handles look so big. Maybe the next time I will order for a midi size instead of mini.

:P:P

Here are my sale bags:

Petrol Hug me ..yes, moon, with brass hw and light beige lining

Purple pebbled Rock me and Pewter RM..on especially on the Pewter one can see on the front where the pocket stops..I prefer it to go all the way down..and with a messenger strap.( I think I'll cut the pocket up and lengthen it!)

Aubergine TME..I think it is the best of the Purples :smile:

Attachments

• feb10 006.JPG
    feb10 006.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 65
  • feb10 007.JPG
    feb10 007.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 52
  • feb10 008.JPG
    feb10 008.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 59
  • feb10 010.JPG
    feb10 010.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 76
  • feb10 015.JPG
    feb10 015.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
asianjade..I also think the Purple pebbled is not that structured as other leathers, so it collapses a bit more..thus looking a bit smaller.
My sturdier LMMs looks larger than the crash types ;)

TL..Wow, a lovely bunch of BE bags..wonderful..great idea to compare them to eachother!

Prada..I should have got a Root!! Initially I wanted a root RM, but then it was gone , so I grabbed the purple..

Gina, I'm sorry you were disappointed too with the strap drop. Try hanging the bag with a few heavier objects (not too heavy though) to relax and stretch the straps just a bit. I know we're not going to achieve a whole 2" this way but even a 1/2 inch would help! You can email Jackie about your disappointment too and see what solutions she might have for you. I've ended up loving so many other things about it that I'm OK dealing with the shorter straps. I hope you love yours otherwise too. :smile:

Meh I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just wait until it's warmer to use it more. Right now I'll keep wearing out my LM and hopefully get a new one in that beautiful red pebbled.

Gorgeous Bonnie! I agree about the pocket - I can see the line it creates. I just checked my IB and though the front pocket doesn't go all
of the way down it doesn't show the line?

The aubergine is my fave too! But I love all of the BE purples!