3 day sale reveal (sorry if its elsewhere already!)

tlloveshim ~ oh good, good, I am so glad you emailed, and yes please keep us posted... I think about these things when I am not here and am always concerned! I wish I had one to measure for you right now!

Prada ~ OMG, that Root pebbled is so wonderful, I kept saying as I looked at the picture "gorgeous, gorgeous, how can I make the picture bigger!!!!!!!!!" I love it when the pix are so big it is as if they jump off my laptop and onto my shoulder, LOL. (like I said, we are most certainly living vicariously, ha)

ETA: I was just looking at pics on BEs website and there's a pic of the purple pebbled RM Midi hanging off a bike handle. Maybe it's my imagination but my bag's straps don't look as long as that bag's in the picture. I'm betting mine might have been a mistake. Anyway, will update later! In the mean time I'm going to put heavy things in my bag and stretch the straps! LOL!

I wouldn't stretch them just yet as maybe this is someone else's bag? Perhaps someone bespoked a bag with 2" shorter handles? I am sure if it's still in stock that Jackie will exchange it for you .... the color is gorgeous I have to say!

tlloveshim ~ oh good, good, I am so glad you emailed, and yes please keep us posted... I think about these things when I am not here and am always concerned! I wish I had one to measure for you right now!

Got a PM from someone that measured their RM Midi at 8" and Jackie emailed saying that the website is in error as they determined that a longer drop would be too much since the leather tends to stretch which I do agree with. I'm going to allow the bag some time to relax and stretch some before we do anything to remedy the situation. I don't want to alter the bag though and am quite content to live with it as is since there's so many other positive aspects that I love about this bag. The leather is outstanding, the style is beautiful and nicely designed, the workmanship is incredible and the size works well with the bags I already own plus the possibility of me actually owning a bag that I would consider wearing crossbody is a miracle! My disappointment is short lived and I am very happy and content with my new RM Midi! No regrets now!

Here's some comparison shots too that might be helpful.

left purple pebbled; right aubergine sheen (first pic w/ flash, 2nd w/o flash)
101_1012.jpg

101_1013.jpg

purple pebbled Rock Me Midi on left, mottled gold Whisper To Me Midi right, WTM full size in aubergine sheen in back
101_1014.jpg

left to right: RM Midi, WTM, WTM Midi
101_1015.jpg

left to right: RM Midi, TME matte tan, LM chocolate matte
101_1016.jpg

Hope this helps!

All such beauties! Thanks for letting us know about the website measurement error, and it is good that your disappointment was short lived. I am sure Jackie will remedy it should you change your mind. Great comparison photos! Thanks much.

I wouldn't stretch them just yet as maybe this is someone else's bag? Perhaps someone bespoked a bag with 2" shorter handles? I am sure if it's still in stock that Jackie will exchange it for you .... the color is gorgeous I have to say!

Hi, Finz! Jackie confirmed that the strap drop is close to 9" rather than the 10.7" that the website says so it's a stock bag, just a website error. My disappointment is gone though and excitement has taken over! LOL! It was just my initial reaction when I tried the bag on and it didn't fit like my LM does! The other aspects of the bag won me over though! :yahoo:

And I forgot to mention, Prada, that your root bag is gorgeous!

Seeing your group photo makes me CRAVE a LM in matte chocolate!!!! It's gorgeous.

And I will say again, the purple pebbled has incredible depth. Very pretty.

My honest opinion is that this is the bag you should bespoke in chocolate matte. Or the midi. I say that because the hardware against the chocolate leather is just so incredibly special, it is unreal. I've owned chocolate matte in the Hug Me, TMA Midi, LM Midi, TME Midi and full size LM. The LM is the only one I currently own, I sold all the others for different reasons. It's a BE classic.

My honest opinion is that this is the bag you should bespoke in chocolate matte. Or the midi. I say that because the hardware against the chocolate leather is just so incredibly special, it is unreal. I've owned chocolate matte in the Hug Me, TMA Midi, LM Midi, TME Midi and full size LM. The LM is the only one I currently own, I sold all the others for different reasons. It's a BE classic.

we think alike! I feel the exact same way about my Dark Grey matte LM!

The LM is also comfortable to wear, not overly large (even for those who don't like BIG bags), and incredibly versatile. And it just suits the matte leathers so well!

Someone around here mentioned RED lining as an option.........that might not be a bad idea! ;)

Sorry......won't hijack this thread any longer!!!!

Hi, Finz! Jackie confirmed that the strap drop is close to 9" rather than the 10.7" that the website says so it's a stock bag, just a website error. My disappointment is gone though and excitement has taken over! LOL! It was just my initial reaction when I tried the bag on and it didn't fit like my LM does! The other aspects of the bag won me over though! :yahoo:

I have the same problem. I was pretty annoyed because I thought the drop would be closer to my LM too which I have NO trouble getting on my shoulder with a parka on. As it is I have to use the messenger strap which I really don't like too much either because I don't like wearing it cross body but wearing it just over my shoulder even at it's shortest it's TOO long.

The Black pebbled is gorgeous, congrats! It suits you great!:biggrin:

I also recieved my sale bags today..no pics I'm afraid ..there is snow and it's very cloudy outside, so it's impossible to take a decent pic.
I got a Pewter RM, a Purple RM, a Petrol Hug me and a Aubergine TME..:yahoo:

I must say the Purple is a bit more Purple than expected and also more heavy than my Taupe matte RM, so I def need a strap!

The Pewter looks like the old Pewter..so not that blingy w/ purple lining!

The Hug me is just lovely too with the light beige lining..yum!

..and the Aubergine..well, it's really a superb colour!

I'd love to see you model the Petrol Hug Me. I was right before pressing BUY when it disappeared. You got the one with the brass hardware, right? I don't have ANYTHING in Petrol, and I am going to change this sad fact toot-sweet.