What's in your BE? *PICS PLEASE*

Okay, here's my first (and not my last for sure) BE - the SM Lg. in Black Crash. It holds a ton - here's what's in it today:

Coach Ergo Lg. Makeup Bag
Coach Lg. Zip Around Wallet - Holiday Patchwork
Dior Sunglasses
Coach Business Card Case
Coach Cell Case w/ Pink Razr Phone
Blackberry (use for email)
Tissue
Keys
VS mints
Excederin
Sunscreen in a ziploc (I fly a lot for work)

Normally there'd be a book or at least one magazine in there too.

Attachments

• BE_SMBC_Contents.jpg
    BE_SMBC_Contents.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 333
I decided to post my stuff since I received a lot of great accessories for my birthday this year. I needed them to stay organized. I cram alot of stuff into that midi because I travel alot for work.:yes:

My Stuff
Cole Haan wallet
DKNY Sunglasses
Chanel card case
LV Wapity - I'll just take this and the card case when I go to a game or somewhere that i wouldn't want my purse.
Coach Peace Sign Key Chain - all the crystals fell out
Marc by Marc Jacobs makeup case
Altoids -I'm an addict
hairspray
static spray - I need to put this away since it's really for winter. I don't know why but I really use this alot. I guess I'm electric:roflmfao:
mirror
box cutter
cell phone
generic plastic pill box
tide pen

Attachments

• inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 279
^^^Thanks CB. I love that Wapity too. It's such a cute little shape. I want to get an Angel purse from the sale, but now I'm not sure what to do with it.lol Oh, by the way, I keep forgetting to tell you that I planted some cornflowers and will think of you every time I see them. They are one of my favorite flowers to grow by seed.:flowers:

Last edited:
Suzzeee......I can see you're a big 'Coach' fan!! My nephew's from the States, and has a few of their accessories, and loves them! Wait....they do them for men right??!! LOL!!! :wtf:

Ooh, looking forward to seeing your SM in tan, don't forget piccies please!!! ;)

^^^Thanks CB. I love that Wapity too. It's such a cute little shape. I want to get an Angel purse from the sale, but now I'm not sure what to do with it.lol Oh, by the way, I keep forgetting to tell you that I planted some cornflowers and will think of you every time I see them. They are one of my favorite flowers to grow by seed.:flowers:

Awww! That's really sweet! :hugs:I just love them and their colour is sooo gorgeous!

My handbag contents remain pretty much the same, apart from the addition of a £57 receipt for petrol and a receipt for groceries for £99! :wtf:

However, :graucho:, I do have one teeny tiny replacement - I seem to have bought a new key holder, pics of which I attach! It's a little LV 4 key holder in Violette Vernis to replace my rather ancient black key fob.

Attachments

• LV viovernis 002.jpg
    LV viovernis 002.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 95
  • LV violvernis2 001.jpg
    LV violvernis2 001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 83
  • LV violvernis2 002.jpg
    LV violvernis2 002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 61
  • LV violvernis2 003.jpg
    LV violvernis2 003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 67
However, :graucho:, I do have one teeny tiny replacement - I seem to have bought a new key holder, pics of which I attach! It's a little LV 4 key holder in Violette Vernis to replace my rather ancient black key fob.

Ooh, you got a key holder, very pretty, congrats!!! Liking the bush effect....very imaginative!!! Gives it a lovely country feel!!! ;)

Suzzeee......I can see you're a big 'Coach' fan!! My nephew's from the States, and has a few of their accessories, and loves them! Wait....they do them for men right??!! LOL!!! :wtf:

Ooh, looking forward to seeing your SM in tan, don't forget piccies please!!! ;)

Yep - Coach does a ton of great stuff for guys! I keep trying to get my DH a wallet from there, but he's so not into anything designer at all - he keeps buying those cheap wallets that fall apart. Now, if Coach would do a partnership with Harley Davidson, then he'd buy everything!!

Yep - Coach does a ton of great stuff for guys! I keep trying to get my DH a wallet from there, but he's so not into anything designer at all - he keeps buying those cheap wallets that fall apart. Now, if Coach would do a partnership with Harley Davidson, then he'd buy everything!!

Oh dear....another Harley Davidson fan!!! LOL!!! DH loves them......but he's got a Kawasaki and used to ride his like a demon! LOL!! :nuts:

Ladies...we've seen lots of gorgeous new bags from the recent sale! How about posting some "what's inside" pics for thiis thread? Keep 'em coming--we love peeking into your world!:tup: