Happy VDAY!! Show us your vuitton gift!!!

I love the Juicy Couture Heart charm!
2259118117_1b64be332e.jpg

That's great sweetneet! And a lovely compliment to your houston.

Cheweylv - your wallet is exquisite, I love the colors!
attachment.php

I have to wait for my present. We are going to Vegas at the end of the month so I have to wait until then.
My DH is home sick with the flu so our dinner is postponed until Saturday night.
Hope everyone else has a happy Valentine's day!

My sweet husband bought me the damier ebene berkeley which I got to open last night. He also purchased me the damier zippy organizer, godiva chocolates, and flowers but the organizer he just ordered and I have to wait about 7 more days. All this was a total surprise, he is wonderful.:yahoo:I tried to post pics of the berkeley but for some reason the pics were not showing up. I'll try again later.

When I opened my berkeley I inspected it thoroughly and I think there are a few very light flaws on the front leather trim. I can't tell if they are actual scuff marks or if they are just flaws in the leather. You can't see them unless you get really really close while shining a flash light over it or in direct sunlight...lol I know I'm pitiful. Just wondering what all of you think. Oh and he bought it from elux, I've heard they aren't so good with returns or exchanges.