Search for the Great White Shirt

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
My search for the perfect white shirt is proving fruitless so I'm using the best resource a gal can have ;)

I do so love the way H photograph things and the new scarf cards have me really inspired to break out the scarves more often. But I need the great white shirt.

I intend checking the upcoming RTW but what is your fave white shirt to wear with an H scarf.... and (more importantly) where'd ya get it?? :graucho:

18.jpg

OMG this is my huge quest lately too!! So much so, that I seriously attempted to PAY one of my friends to "personal shop" and find me a perfect white shirt. While she refused to take the money, she did point me toward Banana Republic, of all places, where I did find a lovely white shirt that I enjoy (though the sleeves are a bit long on me).
There's always Anne Fontaine for ultra high quality white shirts in myriad styles, but they don't fit properly across my big boobs, so I had to settle for something decidedly more downscale.
Haven't had a chance to get to Thomas Pink lately, but that's my next place to check out. I believe (but am not sure) that they also do a bespoke shirt there, if you're near a Thomas Pink boutique.

Also, man I love that colorway of Guepards! It's the one I have and it's :heart:.

OMG this is my huge quest lately too!! So much so, that I seriously attempted to PAY one of my friends to "personal shop" and find me a perfect white shirt. While she refused to take the money, she did point me toward Banana Republic, of all places, where I did find a lovely white shirt that I enjoy (though the sleeves are a bit long on me).
There's always Anne Fontaine for ultra high quality white shirts in myriad styles, but they don't fit properly across my big boobs, so I had to settle for something decidedly more downscale.
Haven't had a chance to get to Thomas Pink lately, but that's my next place to check out. I believe (but am not sure) that they also do a bespoke shirt there, if you're near a Thomas Pink boutique.

Also, man I love that colorway of Guepards! It's the one I have and it's :heart:.

whats "guepards" mean? dont know the design........

hah white shirt my business lol ok i love to get some tailored but another fave fave brand of mine is anne fontaine or brioni or loro piana made to meassure all of them are just sublime akris , la perla and jil sander are also good as is ann demeulemeester or dior homme (just get the smallest sizes the look is very edgy)