Your Hermès in action!

Earlier, ready to watch DS march in the ANZAC Day parade. I was glad of the CSGM, standing in the cold for so long!
Thank you for the inspo!! The bright blue looks great against a light beige. Time to get myself a nice trench!

On that note, I've been trying to figure out how to make bright blues work in my wardrobe and I think it pushed me towards some edgier outfits this week 😆

H leather jacket and Neo boots in the first outfit, fresh boots in the second, and then Oasis sandals and a giant triangle scarf in the third outfit.

1000008720.jpg1000008785.jpg1000008786.jpg

Thank you for the inspo!! The bright blue looks great against a light beige. Time to get myself a nice trench!

On that note, I've been trying to figure out how to make bright blues work in my wardrobe and I think it pushed me towards some edgier outfits this week 😆

H leather jacket and Neo boots in the first outfit, fresh boots in the second, and then Oasis sandals and a giant triangle scarf in the third outfit.

View attachment 5990234View attachment 5990235View attachment 5990236
Such a nice pop of blue!

View attachment 5990234View attachment 5990235View attachment 5990236
You’re welcome! Your blue is looking great!

• Thanks
Reactions: ilikeshinybags