Your Hermès in action!

And wearing another super chic outfit...love the combo of plaids and that skirt is dynamite...is that a zipper down the back?
Thank you!
Yes the skirt zips at the back and has 3 zips at the front too...
Its Gucci from a few seasons ago (you can still find them for sale there's one on FarFetch at the moment) All the zips work which is just as well as its long and narrow and I'd walk like a geisha with them all zipped up!

lol. Two glasses of champagne would have me SILLY in the store! You are lucky your store does coffee. Mine doesn’t and it is felt by people. Newbies constantly asking for an espresso.

Loafers look great. I recently got a pair of destins and love them (although I do shorter jaunts - my feet need to get used to them).
Hehe. Thank you!
Love your shoes but your bag!!! Stunning!
Thank you very much! :smile:
Stunning! Love your outfit with the maxi kelly 42, huge fan of neutrals!
Aww, thank you! :smile:

Reactions: themk888
The simplest Hermes bag I have. That's exactly why I love it. For me, the Bolide 1923 is a timeless beauty!

View attachment 6007499
What a stunner she is! I’m so used to seeing you in your favorite summer brights I had to do a double take, but as always you look wonderful!!
Thank you so much @DrTr for your kind words! ☺️ DH says thank you as well! It does feel wonderful and surreal. Also nice to have *a little more* free time to re-explore interests/hobbies…one of which is now H 😆
Yes a “little more” time - and H is a wonderful interest to have. Even when you are busy working you know it’s there and waiting. Enjoy!
Strolling through Singapore…

View attachment 6007830
Love your style 💛 you always pull together the best looks. Even right down to your socks! Happy long weekend 💛