Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Some brights to add to this week’s sunny theme (aka the “So Bright Ya Gotta Wear Shades Club”?). All archive shots because it’s 6:15 am and I am definitely not wearing a scarf right now :lol:.
First, some greens to please our host. Pegase Pop.
View attachment 5973536
Les Normands
View attachment 5973534
The heavenly green Chorus Stellarum worn with a very dark sweater (does it count?).
View attachment 5973531
And my favorite green scarf of all, Acte III, which has many other gracious colors in it, but luscious greens dominate it, and perfectly for the scarf’s verdant theme.
View attachment 5973541
Yellows and oranges. Mythiques Phoenix twilly
View attachment 5973532
Baobab Cat gav
View attachment 5973533

Danse des Amazones
View attachment 5973535
Kachinas GT
View attachment 5973537
The adorable Amis Pour La Vie
View attachment 5973539
And a festive red Belle du Mexique!

View attachment 5973540
View attachment 5973530
All fabulous, Karenska!
This is one of my favorite cws of TB, simply stunning on you.
Thank you!
Gahhhhhh.... still the one that got away! Love!!!!
Long time no see, dear!

Thank you for the men’s color love @Cookiefiend @Living.la.vida.fifi @Croisette7 @Karenska

Greeeeeeeeeennnnn!!!! Beautiful bountiful brash and blessed - green really is a great color!
Les Chemins Secret
View attachment 5973172
Jungle Love Stamped
View attachment 5973170
Brandebourg
View attachment 5973171
And today’s SOTD - Tohu Bohu for a very blustery and chaotic day in the company of the Sweet Pea! Spring break dontcha know!
View attachment 5973169
Ooooh green loves you @Cookiefiend and I’ve never seen that colorway of Chemins Secret - it’s wonderful
Cosmographia and JBatjlik with bright colors for today.

View attachment 5973189
@EtsyBoss fabulous with your blue top!
Oh Hiiiii!
Gorgeous purple @Israeli_Flava

My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
View attachment 5973398
View attachment 5973397

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
View attachment 5973391

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
View attachment 5973392

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
View attachment 5973400

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
View attachment 5973399

Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 5973393

Aube Libre Comme l’Ange
View attachment 5973394

And, two of my most saturated blue scarves:
Tous les Bateaux du Monde
View attachment 5973396

Coupe de Gala wash
View attachment 5973395
@Living.la.vida.fifi wowzers - where to start? These are all gorgeous and how perfect is Kachinas with Chihuly?!

... and from the archive the acid green Tohu Bohu CSGM

View attachment 5973523
@Croisette7 this shade of green is magical! Love the matching Tohu Bohu bangle

Some brights to add to this week’s sunny theme (aka the “So Bright Ya Gotta Wear Shades Club”?). All archive shots because it’s 6:15 am and I am definitely not wearing a scarf right now :lol:.
View attachment 5973536
Les Normands
View attachment 5973534
The heavenly green Chorus Stellarum worn with a very dark sweater (does it count?).
View attachment 5973531
And my favorite green scarf of all, Acte III, which has many other gracious colors in it, but luscious greens dominate it, and perfectly for the scarf’s verdant theme.
View attachment 5973541
View attachment 5973532
Baobab Cat gav
View attachment 5973533

Danse des Amazones
View attachment 5973535
Kachinas GT
View attachment 5973537
View attachment 5973539

View attachment 5973540
View attachment 5973530
Amazing parade of silks @Karenska and the flowers are such a nice finale!
We are having a blizzard today. Those white spots on my sweater are indeed snowflakes. I'm wearing Les Mustangs-2004 Dallas edition in bright orange for increased visibility.

View attachment 5973136
Brightening up my day with Beloved India.

View attachment 5973582
Lovely brights for snowy days @Redbirdhermes - the Mustangs SE is the perfect shade of orange

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments for floral week!

I’m still away helping with grand baby so only have one scarf with me. Here are a few from my IG for this weeks color celebration theme.

In the earlier years of my slippery slope of scarf love, I leaped for many bright silks. Recently I have gradually moved towards neutral understated colors. The brightness of Space Derby still captivates me with its nearly florescent palette and hem. Seems like the the theme warrants it too. IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg

And an older silk that I love is Reconciat’s Le Pegasus scarf ( and I also love the white neutral one too).
IMG_2854.jpeg

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments for floral week!

I’m still away helping with grand baby so only have one scarf with me. Here are a few from my IG for this weeks color celebration theme.

In the earlier years of my slippery slope of scarf love, I leaped for many bright silks. Recently I have gradually moved towards neutral understated colors. The brightness of Space Derby still captivates me with its nearly florescent palette and hem. Seems like the the theme warrants it too. View attachment 5973627
View attachment 5973628

And an older silk that I love is Reconciat’s Le Pegasus scarf ( and I also love the white neutral one too).
View attachment 5973629
Gorgeous, gorgeous. :faint:

Reactions: lanit
Thank you for the men’s color love @Cookiefiend @Living.la.vida.fifi @Croisette7 @Karenska

Ooooh green loves you @Cookiefiend and I’ve never seen that colorway of Chemins Secret - it’s wonderful

@EtsyBoss fabulous with your blue top!

Gorgeous purple @Israeli_Flava

@Living.la.vida.fifi wowzers - where to start? These are all gorgeous and how perfect is Kachinas with Chihuly?!

@Croisette7 this shade of green is magical! Love the matching Tohu Bohu bangle

Amazing parade of silks @Karenska and the flowers are such a nice finale!

Lovely brights for snowy days @Redbirdhermes - the Mustangs SE is the perfect shade of orange
Thank you, dear!
I don’t know why I don’t wear my 1980s denim more often, but when I do it’s usually with brights

SOTD Animapolis
View attachment 5973615

And from the archives DUJA
View attachment 5973616
So cool with denim, Snausages!

• Thanks
Reactions: Snausages
One of my brighter scarves (or at least on one side). My newly acquired Les Douze Leopards in the 01 colorway. I don’t wear cool-toned clothing, and usually stay away from lighter blues (not navy). I love the scarf itself, leopards are incredible animals, but am unsure if the cooler colors on the paler side suit me!!! View attachment 5973700View attachment 5973702
The bright side is great on you! As for the softer blue side, perhaps you could trying pairing it with a warm pink? A soft rose or similar would be so pretty, and would give you a balance between warm and cool. I think it’s lovely on you, but it’s how you feel that matters :tup:

My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
View attachment 5973398
View attachment 5973397

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
View attachment 5973391

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
View attachment 5973392

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
View attachment 5973400

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
View attachment 5973399

Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 5973393

Aube Libre Comme l’Ange
View attachment 5973394

And, two of my most saturated blue scarves:
Tous les Bateaux du Monde
View attachment 5973396

Coupe de Gala wash
View attachment 5973395
So beautiful, but I especially love the photo with the Chihuly! What a great picture! ❤️
Twins on Chemins ... and love your Brandebourgs moussie stole!
Thank you sweet twin! :hugs:
Beautiful!
... and from the archive the acid green Tohu Bohu CSGM

View attachment 5973523
Oh my gosh… :faint:
(Must find…. I needs it!)
Green is one of my favorite colors and you cover it beautifully here, dear Ms Cooks. I’m sure Miss Sweet Pea loves her grandma’s beautiful silks! Enjoy spring break with her. 💚

What a bright and bold cw of this amazing design, EtsyBoss. It can be worn with so many colors. Gorgeous.

I was just looking at this beauty on eBay recently, Israeli_Flava, amazing I’m seeing it here on you. You rock it! So gorgeous and such rich purple and pinks. I love it.

Oh, my, Ms Fifi! These are some bright and happy scarves, all so beautiful and beautifully worn. Loving your Coup de Gala with its gorgeous yellow border. And the Chihuly glass sculpture- wow! What a perfect photo.

And guess what, dear Scarfies? I just successfully multi-quoted without twisting myself into a pretzel. :giggle::ty:
Thank you sweetie!
View attachment 5973536
Les Normands
View attachment 5973534
View attachment 5973531
View attachment 5973541
View attachment 5973532
Baobab Cat gav
View attachment 5973533

Danse des Amazones
View attachment 5973535
Kachinas GT
View attachment 5973537
View attachment 5973539

View attachment 5973540
View attachment 5973530
zomg… so many beautiful scarves Karenska! ❤️
Brightening up my day with Beloved India.

View attachment 5973582
Fabulous red!