Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Love both CWs, but especially the second one… This is one of those designs that never fails… always ties beautifully

Love this design and this is a great CW

Yes!! Love orange! These are all fantastic… I especially love That La Rosee… and all beautifully styled

So luscious!

Congrats! A fantastic CW

Love them all! So beautifully styled as always

They are all wonderful but I am partial to the purple Offrandes

So amazing! I wish I owned this CW

Congrats! It is fabulous

It is wonderful! Love this CW

So beautiful

This design shines in this format IMO

It is fabulous!

Love how you’ve styled it!

I love it and great necklace!

You own so many great ones from the men’s department! These are showstoppers!

Green loves you! These are all terrific but I’ve always especially loved your Tohu Bohu

Such a colorful, bright and happy scarf!
Thank you, fifi!
My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
View attachment 5973398
View attachment 5973397

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
View attachment 5973391

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
View attachment 5973392

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
View attachment 5973400

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
View attachment 5973399

Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 5973393

Aube Libre Comme l’Ange
View attachment 5973394

And, two of my most saturated blue scarves:
Tous les Bateaux du Monde
View attachment 5973396

Coupe de Gala wash
View attachment 5973395
La Voie is gorgeous on you!

Les Chemins Secret
View attachment 5973172
Jungle Love Stamped
View attachment 5973170
Brandebourg
View attachment 5973171
And today’s SOTD - Tohu Bohu for a very blustery and chaotic day in the company of the Sweet Pea! Spring break
Green is one of my favorite colors and you cover it beautifully here, dear Ms Cooks. I’m sure Miss Sweet Pea loves her grandma’s beautiful silks! Enjoy spring break with her. 💚
Cosmographia and JBatjlik with bright colors for today.

View attachment 5973189
What a bright and bold cw of this amazing design, EtsyBoss. It can be worn with so many colors. Gorgeous.
Oh Hiiiii!
I was just looking at this beauty on eBay recently, Israeli_Flava, amazing I’m seeing it here on you. You rock it! So gorgeous and such rich purple and pinks. I love it.
My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
View attachment 5973398
View attachment 5973397

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
View attachment 5973391

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
View attachment 5973392

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
View attachment 5973400

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
View attachment 5973399

Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 5973393

Aube Libre Comme l’Ange
View attachment 5973394

And, two of my most saturated blue scarves:
Tous les Bateaux du Monde
View attachment 5973396

Coupe de Gala wash
View attachment 5973395
Oh, my, Ms Fifi! These are some bright and happy scarves, all so beautiful and beautifully worn. Loving your Coup de Gala with its gorgeous yellow border. And the Chihuly glass sculpture- wow! What a perfect photo.

And guess what, dear Scarfies? I just successfully multi-quoted without twisting myself into a pretzel. :giggle::ty:

Last edited:
Some brights to add to this week’s sunny theme (aka the “So Bright Ya Gotta Wear Shades Club”?). All archive shots because it’s 6:15 am and I am definitely not wearing a scarf right now :lol:.
First, some greens to please our host. Pegase Pop.
IMG_8487.jpeg
Les Normands
IMG_9219.jpeg
The heavenly green Chorus Stellarum worn with a very dark sweater (does it count?).
IMG_0841.jpeg
And my favorite green scarf of all, Acte III, which has many other gracious colors in it, but luscious greens dominate it, and perfectly for the scarf’s verdant theme.
IMG_6006.jpeg
Yellows and oranges. Mythiques Phoenix twilly
IMG_9565.jpeg
Baobab Cat gav
IMG_9440.jpeg

Danse des Amazones
IMG_8517.jpeg
Kachinas GT
IMG_7963.jpeg
The adorable Amis Pour La Vie
IMG_7628.jpeg
And a festive red Belle du Mexique!

IMG_7134.jpeg
IMG_1323.jpeg

Last edited:
Green is one of my favorite colors and you cover it beautifully here, dear Ms Cooks. I’m sure Miss Sweet Pea loves her grandma’s beautiful silks! Enjoy spring break with her. 💚

What a bright and bold cw of this amazing design, EtsyBoss. It can be worn with so many colors. Gorgeous.

I was just looking at this beauty on eBay recently, Israeli_Flava, amazing I’m seeing it here on you. You rock it! So gorgeous and such rich purple and pinks. I love it.

Oh, my, Ms Fifi! These are some bright and happy scarves, all so beautiful and beautifully worn. Loving your Coup de Gala with its gorgeous yellow border. And the Chihuly glass sculpture- wow! What a perfect photo.

And guess what, dear Scarfies? I just successfully multi-quoted without twisting myself into a pretzel. :giggle::ty:
VERY versatile shawl dear.... so many colors on this one you can really wear it so many ways!!!! Highly recommend!