Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

I don’t know why I don’t wear my 1980s denim more often, but when I do it’s usually with brights

SOTD Animapolis
View attachment 5973615

And from the archives DUJA
View attachment 5973616
Wow - both are gorgeous but I really love your Animapolis with the jacket - that hem really sings!
Thank you everyone for the likes and comments for floral week!

I’m still away helping with grand baby so only have one scarf with me. Here are a few from my IG for this weeks color celebration theme.

In the earlier years of my slippery slope of scarf love, I leaped for many bright silks. Recently I have gradually moved towards neutral understated colors. The brightness of Space Derby still captivates me with its nearly florescent palette and hem. Seems like the the theme warrants it too. View attachment 5973627
View attachment 5973628

And an older silk that I love is Reconciat’s Le Pegasus scarf ( and I also love the white neutral one too).
View attachment 5973629
Truly lovely Lanit!
Goregous crystals!
One of my brighter scarves (or at least on one side). My newly acquired Les Douze Leopards in the 01 colorway. I don’t wear cool-toned clothing, and usually stay away from lighter blues (not navy). I love the scarf itself, leopards are incredible animals, but am unsure if the cooler colors on the paler side suit me!!! View attachment 5973700View attachment 5973702
Both sides are beautiful on you!
I think I’d try a different color top with the blue and pink side - like a soft blue or pale pink - or even a warm mauve shade of mauve pink?
My new-to-me electric blue tunic from my favorite consignment store plus my brightest scarves equals an eye pain-inducing experience so I toned down the scarf aspect a bit :smile:View attachment 5973745
Bwahahaaa - you made me giggle - I guarantee that all of Scarflandia would not have any eye pain (and now I’m terribly curious about this look you didn’t wear…) but this is beautiful and you are are very kind person!

Last edited:
My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
View attachment 5973398
View attachment 5973397

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
View attachment 5973391

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
View attachment 5973392

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
View attachment 5973400

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
View attachment 5973399

Ex Libris en Kimonos
View attachment 5973393

Aube Libre Comme l’Ange
View attachment 5973394

And, two of my most saturated blue scarves:
Tous les Bateaux du Monde
View attachment 5973396

Coupe de Gala wash
View attachment 5973395
The Chihuly is a wonderful backdrop to your colorful, fabulous scarf parade.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Some brights to add to this week’s sunny theme (aka the “So Bright Ya Gotta Wear Shades Club”?). All archive shots because it’s 6:15 am and I am definitely not wearing a scarf right now :lol:.
First, some greens to please our host. Pegase Pop.
View attachment 5973536
Les Normands
View attachment 5973534
The heavenly green Chorus Stellarum worn with a very dark sweater (does it count?).
View attachment 5973531
And my favorite green scarf of all, Acte III, which has many other gracious colors in it, but luscious greens dominate it, and perfectly for the scarf’s verdant theme.
View attachment 5973541
Yellows and oranges. Mythiques Phoenix twilly
View attachment 5973532
Baobab Cat gav
View attachment 5973533

Danse des Amazones
View attachment 5973535
Kachinas GT
View attachment 5973537
The adorable Amis Pour La Vie
View attachment 5973539
And a festive red Belle du Mexique!

View attachment 5973540
View attachment 5973530
Every single one is beautiful, Karenska. And spring flowers😍

• Thanks
Reactions: Karenska
One of my brighter scarves (or at least on one side). My newly acquired Les Douze Leopards in the 01 colorway. I don’t wear cool-toned clothing, and usually stay away from lighter blues (not navy). I love the scarf itself, leopards are incredible animals, but am unsure if the cooler colors on the paler side suit me!!! View attachment 5973700View attachment 5973702
I think it’s super flattering for you but I am also very fond of this design.

I don’t know why I don’t wear my 1980s denim more often, but when I do it’s usually with brights

SOTD Animapolis
View attachment 5973615

And from the archives DUJA
View attachment 5973616
Animapolis looks FANTASTIC with denim!!!

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments for floral week!

I’m still away helping with grand baby so only have one scarf with me. Here are a few from my IG for this weeks color celebration theme.

In the earlier years of my slippery slope of scarf love, I leaped for many bright silks. Recently I have gradually moved towards neutral understated colors. The brightness of Space Derby still captivates me with its nearly florescent palette and hem. Seems like the the theme warrants it too. View attachment 5973627
View attachment 5973628

And an older silk that I love is Reconciat’s Le Pegasus scarf ( and I also love the white neutral one too).
View attachment 5973629
Beautiful pics lanit!

Fabulous combo!

Both sides look lovely against the warm cream of your outfit.

My new-to-me electric blue tunic from my favorite consignment store plus my brightest scarves equals an eye pain-inducing experience so I toned down the scarf aspect a bit :smile:View attachment 5973745
Fabulous Tfp!

• Thanks
Reactions: lanit and Snausages
  • Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
Apparently my cashmere drawer and larger formats are populated by brights. Some recent ones.

Cosmographia
cosmobright.jpg

Primaries on black in Cheval Vague
chevvaguebright.jpg

Flowers of South Africa

sthafricabirght.jpg

Tout en Carre has some lovely warm pastel brights blended with warm neutrals (and paired with my eye searingly ORANGE Hermes cashmere shirt...

toutencarrebright.jpg

And my favorite "my crayon box threw up on my scarf" look yesterday from Sweet Dreams :love: (got a haircut)

sweetdreamsbright.jpg

Apparently my cashmere drawer and larger formats are populated by brights. Some recent ones.

Cosmographia
View attachment 5974050

Primaries on black in Cheval Vague
View attachment 5974049

Flowers of South Africa

View attachment 5974048

Tout en Carre has some lovely warm pastel brights blended with warm neutrals (and paired with my eye searingly ORANGE Hermes cashmere shirt...

View attachment 5974046

And my favorite "my crayon box threw up on my scarf" look yesterday from Sweet Dreams :love: (got a haircut)

View attachment 5974047
Wow bunny! Amazing brights! I’m loving your SD - it’s so fun!

Reactions: bunnycat