Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

TY for the Canadian love @Cookiefiend @Maedi @Lellabelle

Well, orange you pretty @Cookiefiend 🍊

Beautifully draped @Jereni

More orange gorgeousness! Love these @Croisette7

Such different styles and knots and all so beautiful @LKBNOLA

@EtsyBoss such a happy yellow!

Stunning PdV moussies @Awillow

Beautiful parade of color @HermesEchidna - hope you’re having a great vacation

@Frenchcoco this is fabulous on the dark top!

@AnnaE what wonderful colors and that CdC is great!
Thank you, Snausages!
I love the men’s section but often the colors are subdued. I get excited when there’s any color!

SOTD Madison Party
View attachment 5973126

And from the archives (and a dear friend) Chevaux a Collection
View attachment 5973127
Both are just stunning on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: Snausages
Okay - I think I’m caught up!

Wonderful intro, @Cookiefiend. Your CW of En Liberte is the one I thought might work on me, but I missed it :sad: It’s lovely on you.

Fabulous @Redbirdhermes ! I wanted this CW from the early season pics, but could never find it. Thanks for sharing this burst of happy with us 💐

I love these little cuties, @Karenska, but especially the TR Fleuri 😻

And a beautiful grail it is, @mktlim ! Perfect for spring!

These silks speak for themselves! Happy to be your twin on one and sisters with two more - I wish I was triplets with you and @Redbirdhermes on that glorious costume!

Bravo, @Snausages ! These are spectacular :love:

Lovely to see you, @LKBNOLA. Hope all is okay and we’re looking forward to your return :flowers:

All fabulous @HermesEchidna. Wishing you a wonderful vacation!

Well this is just a ray of sunshine, @EtsyBoss! I bet it’s super with that lovely birthday bag…

:sunshine:

You look radiant, @Teaforparrots So happy and bright :tup:
Thank you sweetheart! :hugs:
Enjoying a walk with a podcast, sunny weather and beautiful flowers - and my new Dance des Amazones 😎💃🏻

View attachment 5972975
View attachment 5972976
View attachment 5972977
Wish you all a sunny Day!
Three beautiful pictures! Enjoy the sun!
This is my brightest scarf : En Liberté !
It is really THAT bright, no filters used.
It would look better with a black or a blue sweater, I know :smile:

I think Cookiefiend has already shown it, but this scarf can look like a totally different scarf depending on the way you tie it...View attachment 5973027
YASSS! So beautiful and very versatile!
Another bright pdv. Enabled by @bunnycat ❤️View attachment 5973052
Fantastic pink! :love:
SOTD in pink/orange L'Art du Temari

View attachment 5973060
Oooo how beautiful!
Hello, everyone! A very bright Tournez Manege today (complete with a matching hot pink bracelet)

View attachment 5973064
Woooo hooo! Very chic AnnaE!
Parade en Fanfare twilly with a bright pink chain.
View attachment 5973074
Fabulous look and very cool.
This new-to-me tunic from ThredUp calls for a less-bright scarf - this is my version of a less-bright scarf. Still pretty bright ;)View attachment 5973083
This is a great match!!

I love the men’s section but often the colors are subdued. I get excited when there’s any color!

SOTD Madison Party
View attachment 5973126

View attachment 5973127
Yowza - fantastic brights and that yellow hem!! :faint:
We are having a blizzard today. Those white spots on my sweater are indeed snowflakes. I'm wearing Les Mustangs-2004 Dallas edition in bright orange for increased visibility.

View attachment 5973136
Beautiful pop of color!

TYSM @Cookiefiend @Karenska @Living.la.vida.fifi

TY @Croisette7 - it is a pareo, and is extra special as it came from a silken sister!

Love the stars on this @Jereni and of course your teal top is the perfect backdrop!

Beautiful @FA73 and love this knot! The long tails are wonderful

@Karenska love the colors and love the border on SD - I keep eying one and my trigger finger is itchy

Lovely to see you and your lovelies @Awillow - and yes you need a 12 Leopards! The double face is delightful too

@mktlim beautiful grail - the marbles are fantastic and once again the teal top is an amazing backdrop

As always @Living.la.vida.fifi it’s impossible to choose a favorite! The jewelry with your Graf is TDF

Tripletting on the blue CdF with you and Fifi @Redbirdhermes and I must try it against yellow! Perfect knot to go with the weather on Sacre!

Thanks sweetie! :hugs:

zomg - so beautiful!

Love this with the orange sweater and your yellow nails are <chef's kiss>!

ahhhh Mother Nature at her finest ... and H at it's finest too!

Absolutely stunning Fifi - I'm blown away in so much color! :woot:

Both are gorgeous but - good golly - that red hem makes my heart pitter-patter!

YASSSS - this orange is fabulous!

Thank you, fifi!

The Indian Dust is marvellous!

La Rosee! :heart::heart::heart:

I am at least a week behind, but have been following along when I can. Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for hosting a beautiful floral week!

Lol. Glad to be in such company with you :drinks:

Beautiful, twin! This is a great tie for it too - you’ve done a super job highlighting the flower 👍

Lol. “The Pollening”… I die 😂. We got three of these seasons in the last two weeks!

Fabulous posts, each lovelier than the last, @lanit It’s hard to pick a favourite, but that Sieste is a beauty and the Iris is sublime.
You always take such wonderful selfies - every one of them is flooded with light :smile:

Congrats on the dip dye Brazil - it’s the perfect pink and robin’s-egg blue on you!

The costume de fete is perfect with the cornflower blue cardigan.

stunning florals, all! Thank you for sharing these with us @Croisette7

So many beauties, @Living.la.vida.fifi ! I am particularly partial to that Andalousie :girlsigh:

Oh my gosh this is beautiful, @EtsyBoss ! How did this CW escape my attention until now? It’s soooooooo pretty. Added to my list!

Beautiful as always, @SilkCouture. You could give a masterclass in scarf-selfies!

wow - what a fabulous parade of spring silks! 💐🌺

Okay - I think I’m caught up!

Wonderful intro, @Cookiefiend. Your CW of En Liberte is the one I thought might work on me, but I missed it :sad: It’s lovely on you.

Fabulous @Redbirdhermes ! I wanted this CW from the early season pics, but could never find it. Thanks for sharing this burst of happy with us 💐

I love these little cuties, @Karenska, but especially the TR Fleuri 😻

And a beautiful grail it is, @mktlim ! Perfect for spring!

These silks speak for themselves! Happy to be your twin on one and sisters with two more - I wish I was triplets with you and @Redbirdhermes on that glorious costume!

Bravo, @Snausages ! These are spectacular :love:

Lovely to see you, @LKBNOLA. Hope all is okay and we’re looking forward to your return :flowers:

All fabulous @HermesEchidna. Wishing you a wonderful vacation!

Well this is just a ray of sunshine, @EtsyBoss! I bet it’s super with that lovely birthday bag…

:sunshine:

You look radiant, @Teaforparrots So happy and bright :tup:

Thanks so much, everyone!

SOTD ITCW (and a second colorway from the archives)

View attachment 5972498
View attachment 5972499
Love both CWs, but especially the second one… This is one of those designs that never fails… always ties beautifully

Hi, scarf friends! What can be brighter than orange?

View attachment 5972512
Love this design and this is a great CW

Orange is indeed a fabulous color - as @AnnaE noted above - so bright and juicy it’s impossible to resist!

Jue de Soie
View attachment 5972522

Le Bal des Bulles - orange bubbles any one?
View attachment 5972520

Or the peachy orange of La Rosee!
(Worn with all the oranges!)

View attachment 5972521

Today’s orangey goodness is Robe Legere
View attachment 5972518

Outrageously Orange!

Yes!! Love orange! These are all fantastic… I especially love That La Rosee… and all beautifully styled

This Brazil is not exactly ‘bright’ I suppose, but I am jet-setting today so it will have to do. Happy Monday all!

View attachment 5972547
So luscious!

just in time my todays bright scarf mail Orgauphone, jacquard

View attachment 5972603
Congrats! A fantastic CW

Happy Monday all-- just stopping in to say that I have so enjoyed all the eye candy during florals week and looking forward to catching all the beautiful brights this week as I can. Thank you to @Living.la.vida.fifi for the beautiful springtime silks and to @Cookiefiend for a wonderful intro-- any holiday that celebrates colors is a win in my book. Congratulations on all the new-ins: @Jereni's dip-dye, @Awillow's Savana Dance (twins!) @Croisette7 's Orgauphone and any others I've missed. Speaking of missing-- I miss you all and the daily jolt of fun and beauty on this thread. The most reliable mood booster for sure...Hoping to be back in a week or so, but meantime, I did wear some scarves that fit both themes:
A pretty floral Flamingo Party GT
View attachment 5972630
A spring floral Jaguar on a very bright top!
View attachment 5972631
And a bright Vallee that fits the Holi theme!
View attachment 5972632
Love them all! So beautifully styled as always

Good evening!
I have my first Day of vacation today and been pajamming and not really worn any scarves or other garments considered civilized.
But inspired by all you(r) bright beauties I have played a bit with the silks to honor the colour theme.
Spring and Easter also demands more pink and purple in ny life - will try and be more serious about it the coming Days.
Apologies for the bad light in photos.

Art du temari
View attachment 5972646

Vie du Grand nord
View attachment 5972647

Offrande d’un jour
View attachment 5972648
They are all wonderful but I am partial to the purple Offrandes

One of the brightest scarves - Les Jardins D'Andalousie. The colors are pure happiness!

View attachment 5972666
So amazing! I wish I owned this CW

A turquoise I was overjoyed to find at the end of the year after 18 months of looking! Thanks to @Cookiefiend for the inspiration and to @redbirdhand and @Karenska for listening to me drone on about my search!View attachment 5972724
Congrats! It is fabulous

This is my brightest scarf : En Liberté !
It is really THAT bright, no filters used.
It would look better with a black or a blue sweater, I know :smile:

I think Cookiefiend has already shown it, but this scarf can look like a totally different scarf depending on the way you tie it...View attachment 5973027
It is wonderful! Love this CW

Another bright pdv. Enabled by @bunnycat ❤️View attachment 5973052
So beautiful

SOTD in pink/orange L'Art du Temari

View attachment 5973060
This design shines in this format IMO

Hello, everyone! A very bright Tournez Manege today (complete with a matching hot pink bracelet)

View attachment 5973064
It is fabulous!

Parade en Fanfare twilly with a bright pink chain.
View attachment 5973074
Love how you’ve styled it!

This new-to-me tunic from ThredUp calls for a less-bright scarf - this is my version of a less-bright scarf. Still pretty bright ;)View attachment 5973083
I love it and great necklace!

SOTD Madison Party
View attachment 5973126

View attachment 5973127
You own so many great ones from the men’s department! These are showstoppers!

Greeeeeeeeeennnnn!!!! Beautiful bountiful brash and blessed - green really is a great color!
Les Chemins Secret
View attachment 5973172
Jungle Love Stamped
View attachment 5973170
Brandebourg
View attachment 5973171
And today’s SOTD - Tohu Bohu for a very blustery and chaotic day in the company of the Sweet Pea! Spring break dontcha know!
View attachment 5973169
Green loves you! These are all terrific but I’ve always especially loved your Tohu Bohu

Cosmographia and JBatjlik with bright colors for today.

View attachment 5973189
Such a colorful, bright and happy scarf!

My very bright and colorful Kachinas giant silk… the second pic in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
A8CB0D94-B25D-418B-BB9A-14EF2736F48D.jpeg
C23CB715-FD0F-4910-AB1F-4B612A8EF28D.jpeg

Another giant silk for the week: Carnaval des Oiseaux
3543FEA0-BD5A-412B-9180-0EAED4C7C01F.jpeg

Continuing with another larger format bright one: Flamingo Party CSGM
5FFB6005-7F18-4B4C-BB0B-EF86A4C3A46F.jpeg

Couvertures et Tenues de Jour jersey triangle
FEAADF96-0496-407E-BB01-39ED9CAEC592.jpeg

Probably my brightest orange scarf: La Voie Lactee mousseline stole
D5AAC1C5-0D32-42E2-B608-E14AB7B06CBF.jpeg

Ex Libris en Kimonos
C9A387CA-8B36-4E12-AEA9-18C55CEE3A95.jpeg