Calvi card case owners.

I'm from Canada 😭. Did you end up purchasing that Calvi? IKR, I feel like Calvi Verso are either muted colour or literally straight neon LOL. This one is a good mix as a pastel.
I was super tempted to get the Vert Fizz / Blue Zephyr combo, but I didn’t get it (or take any photos of it). I’m waiting for a Calvi in a light blue or bright blue.

I hope you manage to find this special Calvi at your home store! :flowers:

Some recent additons to the Calvi family :blush:

Calvi in Noir Chevre Chamkila leather
View attachment 5962881

Calvi in Jaune Milton Epsom leather

View attachment 5962882
Jaune Milton is an interesting color...what are your thoughts?
Congrats on adding 2 more Calvi's to your collection!!!

I feel like Jaune Milton is like a yellow version of Vert Fizz, Mauve Pâle, and Bleu Brume

Congrats on adding 2 more Calvi's to your collection!!!

I feel like Jaune Milton is like a yellow version of Vert Fizz, Mauve Pâle, and Bleu Brume
Thanks! Yes that's probably a good way of describing the color although I dont have Mauve Pale or Bleu Brume yet. :girlsigh:

But in real life, at least with this leather, it's not reading yellow... for some reason it reads more like a milky white or beige. Does anyone else have any experience with this color in Epsom leather or any other leathers?

Reactions: themk888
Thanks! Yes that's probably a good way of describing the color although I dont have Mauve Pale or Bleu Brume yet. :girlsigh:

But in real life, at least with this leather, it's not reading yellow... for some reason it reads more like a milky white or beige. Does anyone else have any experience with this color in Epsom leather or any other leathers?
It kinda looks like very slightly more yellow than Nata in certain lighting

Reactions: FrenchNewbie
Been wondering the same thing! Love box and was gonna snag the box Calvi or Calvi duo on the website but also wondering the answer to this
Me too! I wonder about how bad the scratching gets over using for a while. Also, I don't believe the Calvi Duo is produced in Box leather unfortunately, only regular Calvi