Calvi card case owners.

Epsom is indestructible! My mom has a b25 in epsom which is around 10 years old I believe, give or take a couple years and it’s also still flawless. Here’s my most recent calvi I’ve been using daily for a yearView attachment 5966292
Wow! That's really good to know that it's super super durable lol. I'm glad my BOWs is in Epsom leather then, great choice by who ever chose that leather for that bag!

Wow! That's really good to know that it's super super durable lol. I'm glad my BOWs is in Epsom leather then, great choice by who ever chose that leather for that bag!
Definitely! When it comes to epsom though, it’s either they love it or hate it. I know some people who hate the rigidness of it and since the grain was heat-printed on it’s like the “inferior” leather 🤣

Here’s my moms epsom retourne b25
IMG_9274.jpeg

Definitely! When it comes to epsom though, it’s either they love it or hate it. I know some people who hate the rigidness of it and since the grain was heat-printed on it’s like the “inferior” leather 🤣

Here’s my moms epsom retourne b25
View attachment 5966298
OMG! You have to be lying!!! That Birkin in Epsom looks brand new, like store fresh! Also the colour is gorgeous, malachite?

I will most definitely get a Calvi in Epsom for my daily card holder. Then perhaps an exotic lizard one for occasion one

OMG! You have to be lying!!! That Birkin in Epsom looks brand new, like store fresh! Also the colour is gorgeous, malachite?

I will most definitely get a Calvi in Epsom for my daily card holder. Then perhaps an exotic lizard one for occasion one
Nope, it’s def been in her closet for yeaaaaars 🤣 and when I borrow it I am not careful with it LOL. Yes, malachite! Such a great green tone and the palladium is perfect with it (which is rare for me to say because I’m a ghw girl all the way lol!)

Yes! Def get epsom for daily if you want it to be as perfect as possible. My friend’s chevre one is pretty worn out so I wouldn’t suggest chevre either. I might follow suit and just get the box one for special occasions 🤣

Reactions: 880 and themk888
Nope, it’s def been in her closet for yeaaaaars 🤣 and when I borrow it I am not careful with it LOL. Yes, malachite! Such a great green tone and the palladium is perfect with it (which is rare for me to say because I’m a ghw girl all the way lol!)

Yes! Def get epsom for daily if you want it to be as perfect as possible. My friend’s chevre one is pretty worn out so I wouldn’t suggest chevre either. I might follow suit and just get the box one for special occasions 🤣 noir lizard is also GORGEOUSSSSS

Never seen a 2 dimensional Calvi before 🤣
It looks like a pancake LMAOOO

What do people use their calvi’s for in general? Do you keep your credit cards and id in them? Business cards? My SA is holding one for me that she thought I’d like but I’m not sure it’s something I’d actually use. (Never seen one irl)

What do people use their calvi’s for in general? Do you keep your credit cards and id in them? Business cards? My SA is holding one for me that she thought I’d like but I’m not sure it’s something I’d actually use. (Never seen one irl)
I use the Calvi Duo as my wallet. I have both Calvis and Calvi Duos. I carry 4-5 credit cards, cash, DL, and ATM card. It's the best wallet/card holder to use especially if you carry mini bags. It provides more room to fit other things if needed. I know some people use the pocket for change. If you compare the calvi to other brands of card holders like Chanel ones, they become bulky after putting in credit cards, etc.

I have a new compact bearn wallet (over 1 year new) but have still yet to use it because I love using the Calvi since it's so compact. Don't know if I'll ever use it at this point. Before using the calvi duo in the photos I was using the other calvi that doesn't have the extra pocket. At this point, I don't know if I'll ever go back to using a regular wallet.

Calvi_inside.jpgCalvi pockets.jpgCalviDuo.jpg

I use the Calvi Duo as my wallet. I have both Calvis and Calvi Duos. I carry 4-5 credit cards, cash, DL, and ATM card. It's the best wallet/card holder to use especially if you carry mini bags. It provides more room to fit other things if needed. I know some people use the pocket for change. If you compare the calvi to other brands of card holders like Chanel ones, they become bulky after putting in credit cards, etc.

I have a new compact bearn wallet (over 1 year new) but have still yet to use it because I love using the Calvi since it's so compact. Don't know if I'll ever use it at this point. Before using the calvi duo in the photos I was using the other calvi that doesn't have the extra pocket. At this point, I don't know if I'll ever go back to using a regular wallet.

View attachment 5977111View attachment 5977112View attachment 5977113
Love the special edition sunset Calvi! So pretty!

View attachment 5977111View attachment 5977112View attachment 5977113
Thank you! For the info and pics. Super helpful.

Reactions: 888Bee
How is the white swift leather holding up after use? I would be scared of the white discolouring and getting dirty.

I was afraid to use it when I first got it since it's white. I finally did after couple of weeks of just admiring it in the box. I wipe it down if I see any dirt or any smudges on it. Majority of my bags have inserts in it too. It's probably been close to 9-10months or maybe closer to a year now and it's holding up pretty well. I don't carry any pens, eye liners in my bags since there could be chance it could damage it. I learned my lesson years ago when a pen in my bag leaked.

Reactions: themk888
I adore my calvis-I use them for cards ( business cards go in a "Little Horses Card Holder") I use 2 for organization, and 2 Bastia as well. Switch out colors etc. So easy and versatile- I can't see going back to wallets ever again.