Calvi card case owners.

I’m developing a Calvi Duo addiction! I saw this Mauve Pale beauty in Chèvre and just had to have it 💗

View attachment 5988125

With my Beton Calvi Duo in Evercolor for comparison …

View attachment 5988126
Congrats!! I myself have an addiction to Calvi/Calvi Duos. I thought Mauve Pale was going to be my first as I love the colour but ended up getting Rose Azalee in the duo as my store didn’t have Mauve Pale

I LOVE these! I saw them on hermes bonbon and asked my SA if I can get one but she said it’s not available in the US yet 😭😭 She’s also not sure if it’ll even become available in the states 🥲

ETA: she showed me her handheld at the time for me to see as well when I asked her two weeks ago. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Last edited:

Attachments

• PXL_20240430_224224945.jpg
    PXL_20240430_224224945.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 17
Box leather looks so shiny and luxe! I got a black calvi duo yesterday from my home boutique as well but in epsom! I originally wanted a fun pastel or bright color so I passed when my SA said she had it in black but then I thought about the wear and tear and decided black is the most practical. 😆
I like your colour. You won’t disappoint with duo in epsom. I’ve been using duo Epsom for almost three months non stop and still look new.

Reactions: xlana