How many is enough? What is your H number

I feel like I have purse peace at the moment. I’m happy with my collection as I have a variety of different sizes and from neutrals to pops of color. If I were to be offered a 25 size in B/K Lime, I would definitely take it! 4 Birkins and 2 Kelly’s
My collection: B35 Etoupe PHW, B30 Noir PHW, B30 Blue Nuit GHW, B25 Gris Asphalt GHW, K28 Rouge Grenat PHW Retourne and K25 Rose poupre PHW Sellier
Lime in a B25 is #1 on my wishlist right now, totally get it!

That's a hard one for me because I received offers for all the purses, both quota and non quota bags, that I had on my wishlist years ago, so I have been at peace for quite some time. However, when they come out with a rare or limited bag that I can carry on the daily, that is when I have to tell myself that I have enough and no more are needed, Haha.

Then come the offers and I'm like okay, maybe just this one :biggrin: and no more and then like 10 bags later (6 non quotas and 3-4 quotas depending on the year and limited edition versions that come out) the cycle repeats itself each year.:biggrin:

My New Year's resolution this year will be to just enjoy what I have and pull out those beauties from their boxes and use each one at least one whole month before returning her to resting place....that is until another milticolored Birkin comes around :lol::graucho::yahoo::hbeat:

Great thread!

I wonder if you have types of bag for specific occasion / use?

Like I’m new to H and making a wishlist: I’d love to have in this order:

Bolide - everyday / work bag for day time, to carry work stuff for weekdays and baby essentials for weekends

Kelly to Go - to run neighborhood errands, school drop offs / pick ups / walking my dog, etc

Birkin - eventually in a year to interchange with the Bolide for work / weekend essentials carry

Kelly - Dinners, going out with girlfriends, date nights, etc

What about you all???