Ode to the Lindy

Do u still love etain after using for a year? I am thinking if I should get etoupe or etain or trench
Yes. I like this Etain with goldhardware a lot. I am more of a grey person, so I prefer Etain over Etoupe in that regard. Etoupe has contrasting stitching so that can be another deciding factor as well. I don't know trench (never seen in real life) so I can't comment on it. Good luck :smile:

Coming back to this lovely thread to say it’s only been a couple weeks with my Lindy, but am wondering how I’ve gone without this bag for so long. Does the obsession ever fade? Still so in love with her :love: Also, who needs a candle or air freshener when the heavenly smell of H leather coming off of this bag fills any room?

View attachment 5253791
I know!!! When I was shown this bag at the store, almost the first thing I did was to smell it and the SA started to laugh (with me of course when I explained why I did it) :lol: :lol: I also love it that when I open my closet, all you can smell is the leather:hbeat:

Posting here as well as the insert list thread to cover anyone who may not check that thread…

Has anyone tried this style insert? I’d like for the bag to still fold in, and need one sooner than I think I can get a MaiTai insert.

thank you!

Attachments

• 11B03492-39BC-47C9-8AE2-7E384394B81B.jpeg
    11B03492-39BC-47C9-8AE2-7E384394B81B.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 62
Hi Lindy lovers,
I’ve been fortunate to own two mini lindys and I love them. Fuss free, cute and the cross body wear is so practical for me. It fits just enough. I came across a cute etain evercolor ghw Lindy 26 which seems like the most practical daily bag. But I actually prefer cross body bags so I’m hesitating if I should keep the Lindy 26. Does anyone have hacks or straps they recommend to make the Lindy 26 crossbody?
thanks!

Hi Lindy lovers,
I’ve been fortunate to own two mini lindys and I love them. Fuss free, cute and the cross body wear is so practical for me. It fits just enough. I came across a cute etain evercolor ghw Lindy 26 which seems like the most practical daily bag. But I actually prefer cross body bags so I’m hesitating if I should keep the Lindy 26. Does anyone have hacks or straps they recommend to make the Lindy 26 crossbody?
thanks!
Post 4,917 has the info! I’m thinking of getting one for my 26 as well!

Posting here as well as the Inserts thread for anyone who may not look at that thread!

I ordered this style insert from Etsy (Zanfeltstore) for my Lindy 26. It fits well and allows it to still fold in when the 2 handles are held together. I wanted a linen insert but shipping time was too long so this is decent alternative. I’ve included photos of how it looks inside the Lindy 26, as well as photos of the bag with and without it.

Attachments

• 61180925-DE88-4B1A-A664-CAD2F6C8A86C.jpeg
    61180925-DE88-4B1A-A664-CAD2F6C8A86C.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 3BA04E70-7F89-4F3F-A1AA-61F384EDB226.jpeg
    3BA04E70-7F89-4F3F-A1AA-61F384EDB226.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 150
Lindy Clemence durability:
This is the first bag I’ve been offered in three years even with buying many home decor items, twillys and jewelry. Anyway, long story short, I’m not the CRAZIEST about the colors as I wanted gold hardware, but my location has only gotten this in, which was promised back in October so I snagged it anyway. My main question is, I want to use this bag as my daily bag but am a little concerned about the leather-do you find that your Clemence Lindys hold up well? Do I absolutely NEED the raincoat? Thanks!

Attachments

• D61C8409-1254-4E5B-B9E9-56791AB60E5A.jpeg
    D61C8409-1254-4E5B-B9E9-56791AB60E5A.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 173
Lindy Clemence durability:
This is the first bag I’ve been offered in three years even with buying many home decor items, twillys and jewelry. Anyway, long story short, I’m not the CRAZIEST about the colors as I wanted gold hardware, but my location has only gotten this in, which was promised back in October so I snagged it anyway. My main question is, I want to use this bag as my daily bag but am a little concerned about the leather-do you find that your Clemence Lindys hold up well? Do I absolutely NEED the raincoat? Thanks!

I’m not much help, because I haven’t had my Lindy very long and don’t live in a rainy city, but I’m so excited to see your Etoupe with these twillies! They’re the blue Isolas, right? I’ve been hoping to see them against Etoupe because I’ve been wanting them for my Lindy and Evie TPM! If you don’t mind, would you be willing to post a photo of it against the bag in natural light? Are the brown bits close in color to Etoupe? Thank you!

Reactions: Kimber0719