Ode to the Lindy

Hmmm, I don't know how it currently is, sorry. Since the pandemic I haven't gone inside an Hermes store. Would you consider a reputable reseller as an option? Might be easier to find that way. One of my evercolor bags was purchased this way. I bought it new from I think it was Madison Avenue Couture but not sure about the name of the company. Edit: Just looked, they don't have any Evercolor in stock. I think you just need patience and keep searching. Good luck!
Thank you!

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Happy to join this club with a Clemence Lindy 26 in Nata accompanied by a Pegase rodeo charm: Snagged the pastel-colored charm online without a bag in mind for it; the Lindy showed up on the same website a few days later with gold hardware that turned out to be an irresistible feature – even though light-colored leather makes me really nervous. The little critter turned out to have wings in Nata, perhaps they were meant to be together!

hermes-nata-lindy-and-nata-rodeo-pegase-charm-001-jpg.5210498

Not sure if its a glitch on the website or they do have random stock as when I try to add to cart it says out of stock lol! Yeah raisin is gorgeous I can’t take my eyes off this color!

I saw another post recently about a bag on H website that was from previous seasons (rose eglantine?). Maybe H website has random stock? Raisin is so gorgeous though.

Reactions: Lilac_GG
Hi to all the lovely TPFers, long time stalker of all of your beauties on this Lindy thread and I’m so happy to be finally revealing my very first H purchase, my beautiful new Lindy 30 in gold clemence leather with PHW! I am so in love with her and I wish I could bottle this feeling of holding a H piece in my hands for the first time! The leather is so buttery soft and luxurious. I kept holding out for GHW but upon seeing this beauty in person, I fell in love with the PHW contrast against the H gold leather. It looks both casual yet luxurious at the same time, if that’s possible? And i love the soft gleam of the hardware against the gold clemence leather when the light hits just right. Chef’s kiss!

As much as I coveted (and still do) the holy trinity of B/K/C, being a mom to a toddler, I really always needed the shoulder strap the Lindy provides and the added versatility in carrying all of my bags, so the Lindy was always at the top of my list. The dumpling smoosh has also got me swooning! I did order a MaiTai insert through in hopes of protecting the interior. For now the dust bag sitting on the bottom will do.

My last kind of random but fun fact, this first H purchase of mine is monumental for me, in the significance that I specifically picked the 30 size to commemorate me turning 30 this upcoming year. 30 has always seemed like a huge milestone to me. I became a mother for the first time this last year and a half, and have managed to work full time, care for my toddler at home, and still build our savings and investments with DH. I just always knew in the back of my mind that I wanted to mark this birthday with a big milestone purchase. And there is absolutely nothing better than Hermès, the pinnacle of all luxury brands in my eyes. There is nothing wrong with treating ourselves.

It’s been a crazy and tumultuous time for us all but I’m so happy to be sharing this with all of you lovelies. Reading through these H forums have given me such optimism during these times and I love seeing all of us share our mutual love for these works of art! Here are some pictures of my new girl couldn’t resist taking a mini fall photo shoot with her like a proud mom!

34CF0B1F-98EC-43BE-8D79-5A1D122EA849.jpegAB851C69-FA02-46BB-A807-CCB4BDD85FBC.jpeg51190077-707A-4CC2-B898-D483F1EB47FB.jpeg76DBA261-6ADC-497F-9EB2-9FADB6D634AD.jpeg

Hi to all the lovely TPFers, long time stalker of all of your beauties on this Lindy thread and I’m so happy to be finally revealing my very first H purchase, my beautiful new Lindy 30 in gold clemence leather with PHW! I am so in love with her and I wish I could bottle this feeling of holding a H piece in my hands for the first time! The leather is so buttery soft and luxurious. I kept holding out for GHW but upon seeing this beauty in person, I fell in love with the PHW contrast against the H gold leather. It looks both casual yet luxurious at the same time, if that’s possible? And i love the soft gleam of the hardware against the gold clemence leather when the light hits just right. Chef’s kiss!

As much as I coveted (and still do) the holy trinity of B/K/C, being a mom to a toddler, I really always needed the shoulder strap the Lindy provides and the added versatility in carrying all of my bags, so the Lindy was always at the top of my list. The dumpling smoosh has also got me swooning! I did order a MaiTai insert through in hopes of protecting the interior. For now the dust bag sitting on the bottom will do.

My last kind of random but fun fact, this first H purchase of mine is monumental for me, in the significance that I specifically picked the 30 size to commemorate me turning 30 this upcoming year. 30 has always seemed like a huge milestone to me. I became a mother for the first time this last year and a half, and have managed to work full time, care for my toddler at home, and still build our savings and investments with DH. I just always knew in the back of my mind that I wanted to mark this birthday with a big milestone purchase. And there is absolutely nothing better than Hermès, the pinnacle of all luxury brands in my eyes. There is nothing wrong with treating ourselves.

It’s been a crazy and tumultuous time for us all but I’m so happy to be sharing this with all of you lovelies. Reading through these H forums have given me such optimism during these times and I love seeing all of us share our mutual love for these works of art! Here are some pictures of my new girl couldn’t resist taking a mini fall photo shoot with her like a proud mom!

View attachment 5243189View attachment 5243206View attachment 5243207View attachment 5243209
Perfect twilly choice! Congrats on your birthday, becoming a mom and your lovely new Lindy!

My lindy comparison. Lindy 30 Gris perle eclair and lindy 26 etoupe. I can’t believe getting myself another lindy. Been looking for a light perfect purse for travel and found me this lindy 26.
I’m still looking for twillies to dress her up. Do you match your Twillies? View attachment 4256117
Hihi.. beautiful lindy colors.. wondering any bad experience with the light colored lindy ? Any color stains or color became dull over the years ?

I am a newbie to Hermes and first time visited my local boutique recently. The newly met SA showed me a few bags and when he opened a sealed box with this bag, I knew my journey with Hermes started, and will continue for years to come :smile:
Happily joining this club with my 1st Hermes purchase - Lindy 30 in Etain / gold hardware.

View attachment 4787338View attachment 4787339
Do u still love etain after using for a year? I am thinking if I should get etoupe or etain or trench

View attachment 5243189View attachment 5243206View attachment 5243207View attachment 5243209
Congrats on your milestone birthday; your family and all of your wonderful personal and professional achievements; and,of course your gorgeous bag! Wear in the best health and happiness! I love gold leather with PHW and I love smooshy bags too!

Reactions: Yodabest