Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

I was looking around on the settings for purseblog and have found the “ignore” function quite useful. You guys probably already know but just in case anyone doesn’t. Good for hiding posts you don’t want to see… :smile:
@fiantoduri and @BrandSnob Thank you for saying that! She has been posting pics like crazy from older collections repeatedly and I could be careless! I usually don’t care and don’t have time to comment on many posts here. I’d appreciate this particular user don’t bring up my name here as I never wanted to comment about what she posted whether they are right or wrong! Thank you!
omg I never knew this.. thank you for the tip!
Thanks for the tip.

I hate having to use that feature but I've had to ignore this particular member. Although I do feel that her heart is in the right place and she wants to be helpful, I've had to ignore because of all the "noise" it's created in the threads. It's overwhelming having to scroll past 5+ post each day in the season threads (often repeating info previously shared) especially since I don't have confidence that the info being shared is accurate.

I hate having to use that feature but I've had to ignore this particular member. Although I do feel that her heart is in the right place and she wants to be helpful, I've had to ignore because of all the "noise" it's created in the threads. It's overwhelming having to scroll past 5+ post each day in the season threads (often repeating info previously shared) especially since I don't have confidence that the info being shared is accurate.
Thank you so much for the tip! I didn't know about that function either.

I agree.

I really like this bag! Reminds me of the LV pochette metis. Any idea when this collection will launch?
November 2021 is the release time for 22C. Price increases take place in October right before the 22C launch.
January 2022 is the launch time for 22P (Spring Summer 2022 Act 1). March 2022 is the release date for 22S (Spring Summer 2022 Act 2). And May 2022 is launch time for 22A (Metiers d'Art).

I was looking around on the settings for purseblog and have found the “ignore” function quite useful. You guys probably already know but just in case anyone doesn’t. Good for hiding posts you don’t want to see… :smile:
Yes, I’ve done that long time ago to ignore all her posts that’s why I didn’t see the post that she brought up my name. Had I not seen @BrandSnob response I wouldn’t have known… but thanks for the tip anyway.:biggrin:

Wow thank you for sharing this tip about the ignore feature!

I think it is great that the user is posting all these for people to see. I'm sure it is very helpful for others, but it is so much and the pictures constantly being spammed are ginormous. :hrmm: I have been reading these threads for a while way before the user started doing this, and loved the information shared but the endless spamming and re-posting of the same images found at the beginning of the thread is getting a bit much.

It is also really rude how the user feels the need to call people out and in the end get proven wrong. When someone kindly informs them that their information is incorrect they get very defensive about it.