Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

I wonder if NG119 light orange is like peachy pink? this is available for mini lamb rectangular right? I am debating to choose between NG 119 light orange or NG 125 dark pink

I personally think the dark pink is much easier to match with various outfits including jeans. I'm not too sure about how NG119 compares to the 21P peachy-pink. Perhaps others are more knowledgeable and can chime in?

Reactions: cachon
I was looking around on the settings for purseblog and have found the “ignore” function quite useful. You guys probably already know but just in case anyone doesn’t. Good for hiding posts you don’t want to see… :smile:
Thanks for the tip! Would you kindly let me know how to use this function? I have checked the settings and only found “ ignore threads “ there. I certainly don’t want to ignore the whole thread.:heart:

Thanks for the tip! Would you kindly let me know how to use this function? I have checked the settings and only found “ ignore threads “ there. I certainly don’t want to ignore the whole thread.:heart:
So on the side where you see the icon/profile photo of the person you want to ignore, just move your mouse over it, wait a little and a little box ill pop up where you will see the ignore option.
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 3.13.34 AM.png

Edited to add: If you are using your phone, just tap on the persons icon/profile photo and the same will pop up. If not you can always click onto their page and the same "Ignore" button will be there.