Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

So on the side where you see the icon/profile photo of the person you want to ignore, just move your mouse over it, wait a little and a little box ill pop up where you will see the ignore option.
View attachment 5215589

Edited to add: If you are using your phone, just tap on the persons icon/profile photo and the same will pop up. If not you can always click onto their page and the same "Ignore" button will be there.
Thank you!!!:tup:

Does anyone have high quality or stock pics of the brooches in this collection? Some of the pics posted previously are pretty low quality so it's difficult seeing the details. Thanks in advance!

November 2021 is the release time for 22C. Price increases take place in October right before the 22C launch.
January 2022 is the launch time for 22P (Spring Summer 2022 Act 1). March 2022 is the release date for 22S (Spring Summer 2022 Act 2). And May 2022 is launch time for 22A (Metiers d'Art).
Thank you so much! Hopefully there will be more pictures released of the top handle messenger bag. I was entertaining a Chanel 19 to replace my pochette metis, but I like this style more from what I can see in the pictures. Hopefully it's in a durable leather with LGHW:smile:.

Thank you so much! Hopefully there will be more pictures released of the top handle messenger bag. I was entertaining a Chanel 19 to replace my pochette metis, but I like this style more from what I can see in the pictures. Hopefully it's in a durable leather with LGHW:smile:.
Thank you