Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Jacket from CHANEL Resort 2022:
22CJACKET.png

More photos of this jacket exist in post# 379.
Any idea what the price will be on this jacket? thanks!
$30k….yes you read that correctly, thirty thousand dollars. (I forget if it’s $30k pounds, euros or USD but it’s $30k of one of those currencies
well, guess what I just removed from my wishlist ?!?! LOL

The white jacket with all the embellishments is £22,636. :eek:
A version of the white jacket without any embellishments will also be sold as a part of 22C. This simplified version retails for £6,686.

• Haha
Reactions: Fashionlvoer
prices.png
prices2.png
Regarding the white top... apparently the version sold in stores will not have the two stone four-point and two-point star details (???). Overall, I'm not sure if this 小红书 rumor is credible. After all, when Margot Robbie wore that top on August 3, 2021 to the premiere of Suicide Squad, it looked exactly the same as on the runway with the 2 stars fully intact. Maybe she means that the original star buttons will be replaced in other 22C pieces. A typo?

SOURCE: 小红书@Shine小东 & 芒果姐姐

Last edited:
Reactions: TankerToad
Curious about this one! Looks like aged calfskin square mini? Still can’t figure out the material/ design of the CC logo.
View attachment 5084962
If that’s the case, then I feel like they’re mixing all the classic features into this bag.. Shape(mini), chain(CF), CC(19), reissue(leather type) !!
View attachment 5208910View attachment 5208911
This square-ish flapbag will come in white aged calfskin and black aged calfskin options. The material is somewhat like the 2.55 (re-issue) bags. Please examine the black bag in photo 1 for a better idea of the texture of this leather.

You can see the black flap bag in question in post #401. Unfortunately, the CC logo is not as you've guessed, but everything else is true.
If you can read Chinese, you can read that this style comes in two colors and is made of aged calfskin in a square fat shape. In the photo where the model picked up the white version, the black version is right behind. And behind those two flapbags are larger sized version in a more standard rectangular shape.