Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Actress Zhou Xun is wearing the black version of a 22C top for an editorial spread in Marie Claire China. Chanel produced these tops with crystal star embellishments rather than the black and white 2-point and 4-point stone embellishments as originally seen on the runway. Expect that some of the RTW in stores will be different than the original prototypes seen on the Cruise 2022 runway.
september 2021 marie claire.jpg

Attachments

• marie claire oct 2021 chanel jewelry.jpeg
    marie claire oct 2021 chanel jewelry.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 29
  • marie claire sept 2021 editorial.jpg
    marie claire sept 2021 editorial.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 27
  • marie claire sept 2021.jpg
    marie claire sept 2021.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 26
  • marie claire zhou xun with zebra hair and 22C fashion.jpg
    marie claire zhou xun with zebra hair and 22C fashion.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 27
  • october marie claire.jpeg
    october marie claire.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 25
  • marie claire zhou xun resort.png
    marie claire zhou xun resort.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 26
  • zhou xun resort.png
    zhou xun resort.png
    259.6 KB · Views: 28
Especially considering this particular user has posted bags from older collections claiming they're from an upcoming one. It's not like they fact check either.
@fiantoduri and @BrandSnob Thank you for saying that! She has been posting pics like crazy from older collections repeatedly and I could be careless! I usually don’t care and don’t have time to comment on many posts here. I’d appreciate this particular user don’t bring up my name here as I never wanted to comment about what she posted whether they are right or wrong! Thank you!

@fiantoduri and @BrandSnob Thank you for saying that! She has been posting pics like crazy from older collections repeatedly and I could be careless! I usually don’t care and don’t have time to comment on many posts here. I’d appreciate this particular user don’t bring up my name here as I never wanted to comment about what she posted whether they are right or wrong! Thank you!
I was looking around on the settings for purseblog and have found the “ignore” function quite useful. You guys probably already know but just in case anyone doesn’t. Good for hiding posts you don’t want to see… :smile:

I was looking around on the settings for purseblog and have found the “ignore” function quite useful. You guys probably already know but just in case anyone doesn’t. Good for hiding posts you don’t want to see… :smile:
Yes, I’ve done that long time ago to ignore all her posts that’s why I didn’t see the post that she brought up my name. Had I not seen @BrandSnob response I wouldn’t have known… but thanks for the tip anyway.:biggrin:

Last edited: