Distance Sale

I want to buy the Artois MM in white. Is that too impractical? It may get dirty really quick?

I have the Neverfull MM. I have had it for quite a few years now. Still in very good condition. This is the bag I use when I need to bring my laptop to work. I don’t mind the Neverfull’s shoulder straps. I go to most places by car.
I’ve had the white Artois MM for almost two years now and it still looks very clean, save for some minor smudges on the corners but nothing too visually unappealing. Granted, I don’t think I used it at all in 2020 but I still feel it’s holding up nicely. I even recently bought an insert in anticipation of (fingers crossed) a return to some normalcy and being able to use it more Frequently.

Wow the bag looks gorgeous :love: Yes I wish it was complimentary too, but it is what it is :giggle:

For the once who are curious about the entire distant sales process:
- I filed a distant sales form on 6th Feb through the Goyard website.
- I got a reply with the price on 9th feb. I replied back immediately that I wanted to order the Saint Louis in small size. Current price is 900 Euro. Delivery is 85 Euro.
- I didn't get a reply for a while, so I filed another distant sales form through the website on 16th feb.
- I finally got an e-mail yesterday (17th feb) in the afternoon with an order form to fill in my personal information (address and signature). Inside the orderform there was the total amount + the bank transfer information, so basically I had to do a SEPA transfer to Goyard. The bank transfer was fairly quick, just make sure you use the same name + order number.
- I got an e-mail this morning (thursday 18th feb) with the confirmation that they received my payment and a courier would contact me to arrange a delivery. I have 30 days to request an exchange. The same afternoon I got a missed call from someone from France and a textmessage with a request to call back. So I did and it was the FedEx courier! He told me it will arrive between tomorrow and next monday. I can't wait! :panic:Hope this helps! :hbeat: I will put an update when I receive the tote!

Hello! thanks a lot for the information you provided. I went through a very similar process so that makes me feel a lot better (I was a bit worried).

Can you please tell me which email you were getting replies from? And of course, an update once you have the bag!

Hello all. Has anyone recently had any issues with distant acquisition? I have used it multiple times in the past, but Goyard put a completely invalid address on my last item that shipped last week and there seems to be no one to help and no end in sight... I can't believe I paid 120€ in shipping on top of X,XXX€ for the bag. :sad:

Can I add that it was my HG Goyard bag too? For various reasons (that I am sure a lot of us are going through right now), I could have used the pick-me-up and now I hate having to doubt ever receiving the bag.

Last edited:
I don't believe you can have the marquage done long-distance - I think being in-person is a requirement for marquage and you have to get it done within 3 months of purchase. There are other ways to get them done if you trust non-Goyard artists to do them, it will cost less too - I've seen some beautiful sets.
I went through distance sales this week (I’m in upstate NY and was connected w the NYC 63rd st store) and was able to purchase a Saint Louis GM with my initials on it. I had to choose at time of checkout though, could not be added at a later date, regardless if I went in store. For any of those wondering!:smile: also thanks to this wonderful thread I found out I could buy this way, my new, personalized bag was cheaper than any reseller!!

I went through distance sales this week (I’m in upstate NY and was connected w the NYC 63rd st store) and was able to purchase a Saint Louis GM with my initials on it. I had to choose at time of checkout though, could not be added at a later date, regardless if I went in store. For any of those wondering!:smile: also thanks to this wonderful thread I found out I could buy this way, my new, personalized bag was cheaper than any reseller!!
How was the process of the personalization over the phone? Are there different fonts and designs available that you can see ahead of time or do you just tell them over the phone “these are my initials and colors I’d like” and they do the rest? I regret not personalizing my white Artois (looks a little plain) and I’d like to personalize my next bag (gray) but I’m scared of doing so without seeing an image of the final product before buying.

How was the process of the personalization over the phone? Are there different fonts and designs available that you can see ahead of time or do you just tell them over the phone “these are my initials and colors I’d like” and they do the rest? I regret not personalizing my white Artois (looks a little plain) and I’d like to personalize my next bag (gray) but I’m scared of doing so without seeing an image of the final product before buying.
So I actually didn’t speak to anyone on the phone- but I did know exactly what I wanted (large block font with white letters and black shading). I also chose centered on the bag without stripes. Before placing an order they send you a pdf of all bag color options, as well as personalization options. If you’re not sure what you want, I’d suggest looking thru the thread here that has “celebrities w their goyard bags” as a ton of those photos have different personalization styles on different bags. You can essentially get your initials placed anywhere you want, with stripes, without etc so having a general idea to help them nail down what you may like. They then sent me two additional PDFs of what the bag would actually look like with my initials on it, I chose the one I wanted to go with, signed and emailed it back and they called me for payment. It was super easy- and I am sure they would be willing to go back and fourth a few times if you need help deciding!

So I actually didn’t speak to anyone on the phone- but I did know exactly what I wanted (large block font with white letters and black shading). I also chose centered on the bag without stripes. Before placing an order they send you a pdf of all bag color options, as well as personalization options. If you’re not sure what you want, I’d suggest looking thru the thread here that has “celebrities w their goyard bags” as a ton of those photos have different personalization styles on different bags. You can essentially get your initials placed anywhere you want, with stripes, without etc so having a general idea to help them nail down what you may like. They then sent me two additional PDFs of what the bag would actually look like with my initials on it, I chose the one I wanted to go with, signed and emailed it back and they called me for payment. It was super easy- and I am sure they would be willing to go back and fourth a few times if you need help deciding!
Oh my gosh that is super helpful information - thank you!

Does anyone know if bergdorf goodman goyard will accept NM gift cards? Thanks!

I'm looking to buy from BG- would you please share your SA's contact info? Thank you!

I just made a purchase through Kayon at BG. her email address is:[email protected]
She and her team were all patient, professional and gave me detailed info from my first email through designing a monogram for my Hardy PM. They made the buying process a lot of fun.

Reactions: lindacherie
Hi guys! My mom and I are in the process of distance buying two st louis in green and burgundy. Price to ship to Spain, 100€. We have been told by the SA that you can complimentary get 3 initials put on. My question is, how is the wear of the initials after a few years?? I remember when my mom bought her grey one, we were in the queue of the London store and we saw a lady in front of us who had it personalised with the stripes and all the paint was starting to wear off, it didn't look very nice. What do you guys think??