Distance Sale

Did you manage to sort this out? I am curious as I am thinking about. Potentially making an order. I am in a similar situation wheee I can send the an eu country or ch. Within the eu, I would expect the price to be the same. However, with ch, it sounds like they sell it to you with the eu price including vat. Most likely you will have to pay customs, duties and Swiss var once it arrives.
Would you know if the prices for Milan and Paris stores are the same? If in whole Europe they charge the same amount, as I just asked for a St Louis PM in black and they gave the same value if I shipped to Spain or Switzerland ( I have residence on both places), for Switzerland they say they would charge taxes + shipping (what makes sense ) , but in Spain the price was the same as in Switzerland, so for me this is a little odd.

Hi mpg! It depends on the placement of the initials. I believe you will have less issues if it’s in a position where it will not get rubbed easily. I personally don’t have one on my St. Louis after feedback from my friend. She had stripes and initials put on hers as she mentioned it does rub. I did however paint red and white stripes on a different model jeanne and the white must have rubbed against the rivet on my pants and has a faint mark. Now I make sure I hold the bag with the stripes facing outward. As it’s not my daily bag, other than that I had no issues with the paint. Hope that helps.
Hi guys! My mom and I are in the process of distance buying two st louis in green and burgundy. Price to ship to Spain, 100€. We have been told by the SA that you can complimentary get 3 initials put on. My question is, how is the wear of the initials after a few years?? I remember when my mom bought her grey one, we were in the queue of the London store and we saw a lady in front of us who had it personalised with the stripes and all the paint was starting to wear off, it didn't look very nice. What do you guys think??

Hello-
I'm wondering if the stores in France are open or back in lockdown? I live in Malaysia and have successfully ordered from France in the past, but I have not received a reply on my Distance Sale Request. We have been in lockdown, with all retail stores closed, for almost the entire Covid mess. I am shopping starved!

Hello-
I'm wondering if the stores in France are open or back in lockdown? I live in Malaysia and have successfully ordered from France in the past, but I have not received a reply on my Distance Sale Request. We have been in lockdown, with all retail stores closed, for almost the entire Covid mess. I am shopping starved!
All stores selling what the French authorities call « non essentials » are closed in Paris.

Reactions: limom
I just received my St Louis via distant sale today. Below is my timeline (I live in Seattle):

3/26: filled out contact form on goyard website
3/30: NY store emailed back with mini catalogue and questions to proceed purchase. I responded same day
3/31: NY store emailed form for me to sign and acknowledge that they won't accept return/exchange. Store called same day to get my CC info and complete purchase. I only paid for shipping fee, no tax
4/5: received bag (Fedex ground)

Hope this help :smile:

If anyone knows, I have a couple of questions about ordering from BG. Do you have to pay shipping? Is there an option to get it monogrammed or do you only get that from the Goyard store? Thanks!

If anyone knows, I have a couple of questions about ordering from BG. Do you have to pay shipping? Is there an option to get it monogrammed or do you only get that from the Goyard store? Thanks!

I recently ordered two bags from BG. The SA walked me through the whole process via FaceTime. I sent my ideas and the SA had tons of samples to look at and stencils that they can lay on your bag so that you can get an idea for how it will look. They confirm your design on an order sheet, you sign and pay. They will then send the bag to Goyard for monogramming. They told me 4-6 weeks and it took just about 4 weeks. They also overnighted it to me free of charge. Mine came out gorgeous!

I bought another bag that I didn't want monogrammed and they also overnighted it to me free of charge.

I recently ordered two bags from BG. The SA walked me through the whole process via FaceTime. I sent my ideas and the SA had tons of samples to look at and stencils that they can lay on your bag so that you can get an idea for how it will look. They confirm your design on an order sheet, you sign and pay. They will then send the bag to Goyard for monogramming. They told me 4-6 weeks and it took just about 4 weeks. They also overnighted it to me free of charge. Mine came out gorgeous!

I bought another bag that I didn't want monogrammed and they also overnighted it to me free of charge.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Queenoftarts
I went through distance sales this week (I’m in upstate NY and was connected w the NYC 63rd st store) and was able to purchase a Saint Louis GM with my initials on it. I had to choose at time of checkout though, could not be added at a later date, regardless if I went in store. For any of those wondering!:smile: also thanks to this wonderful thread I found out I could buy this way, my new, personalized bag was cheaper than any reseller!!
Was this your first purchase with Goyard? Were you able to use a credit card or did they require a bank transfer? I really would prefer to use my credit card for the points!