'Mes and Pets

We had to say goodbye to Chloe yesterday. Our hearts are broken but we are filled with love that we were able to share our lives with this beautiful soul. Thank you everyone who has shown such concern.

I am so sorry for your loss...I am sure that Chloe was a good a loyal friend who was much loved. You gave her a good life.

I will not tell you not to cry. Cry as much as you need. Crying is sad but it is also healing. Mourning will take some times and there is nothing you can do about it. Nor should you need to. However, I hope that with time you can only remember your good times together. And the day will come when the light will shine again. Take care. I wish you all the best in this difficult time.

Reactions: coloradolvr
Here to spam some more photos of my dog.

This was when I was trying to measure the strap length for a fellow tPFer who asked in the Trim thread, and while I was working on it someone said “what are you doing mommy? Pay attention to me instead!!”

All the WFH has made him a clingier dog, maybe because of the increased treats - I am so bad at resisting his literal puppy eyes (even though he is way past puppy age). Latest vet visit, I learned that he gained some pounds that he should shed, so I’m now putting him on a diet per vet advice! Anyone else noticed similar trends with their fur baby...?

271BA097-6DE7-446A-90B1-57FAB5B2E328.jpegBDAB1D52-8071-4233-ACD5-2D95D0EB05BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Here to spam some more photos of my dog.

This was when I was trying to measure the strap length for a fellow tPFer who asked in the Trim thread, and while I was working on it someone said “what are you doing mommy? Pay attention to me instead!!”

All the WFH has made him a clingier dog, maybe because of the increased treats - I am so bad at resisting his literal puppy eyes (even though he is way past puppy age). Latest vet visit, I learned that he gained some pounds that he should shed, so I’m now putting him on a diet per vet advice! Anyone else noticed similar trends with their fur baby...?

View attachment 4963929View attachment 4963930
Love your adorable dog so please spam as much as you like!!

This sweet girl was diagnosed with liver cancer back in October. They said she had two weeks. She keeps hanging in there. Every day with her is a blessing. I saw this twilly and it reminded me so much of our girl I had to have it. Happy New Year from Chloe. Her message is live every day to it’s fullest ❤

View attachment 4942917
A beautiful photo, she is so gorgeous.

Reactions: coloradolvr